[7] The trip that changed her whole life

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment. That shows me that you enjoy the story and motivates me to continue it. I hope you have a wonderful day!

September 2022 – Atlanta

It was still very warm in Atlanta, something y/n was not used to anymore as fall in NYC started and the temperatures dropped already a little bit. She held her jacket in her left arm while handling the little suitcase with the other hand. She went straight to the exit and saw someone with a sign that showed her last name. She smiled and went to the man who greeted her instant.

They left the airport and went to the parking slots where the man put her suitcase in the trunk. They did a little bit of smalltalk before he started giving y/n some information on the following day:

"I'm going to bring you to your hotel right now. Tomorrow morning someone will pick you up at the hotel at 8:00am and bring you to the Marvel headquarter. Your meeting with Mr. Smith – Head of hair and make-up department will be at 9:30am. No need for you to bring anything with you. Right after your meeting you will receive a little tour through the hair and make-up as well as the costume department."

y/n nodded in response and started to become excited for the next day. As the man stopped talking to her she thought about what to wear tomorrow. As soon as she decided to wear something "business casual" the man cleared his throat – making y/n realize that the car stopped right in front of the hotel. She thanked the man, got her suitcase out of the trunk and entered the hotel lobby to check into her room.

It was a small suite with a living room, a bedroom, of course a bathroom and a little kitchen. Not very big but as she was just staying two nights until flying back to NYC on Saturday she would not even need a big room like that. But Marvel paid for it so she was not complaining.

She went into the bathroom to take a shower after the flight - although it was only 2,5h. The warm water felt really nice on her skin as she rubbed her whole body with a body-scrub she got from Christina. Afterwards she washed her hair. When she was about to finish the shower she stayed under the warm water for a few more seconds to clear her mind. "Everything is gonna be okay" she thought, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

She covered her whole body with a towel and went to the bedroom to look for her pajamas: black shorts and a dark grey shirt with a Marvel logo – filled with comic superheroes – on it. She bought it on the same day she got the call from Catherine and hoped it would bring her some luck with the meeting.

She changed into her pajamas and jumped onto the bed

She changed into her pajamas and jumped onto the bed. She opened her MacBook, laid on her left side and continued to watch "Pam and Tommy", trying not to think about Sebastian again. What wasn't that hard even if she watched a TV series starring him, because he looked so different to him in real life in the show that she imagined watching the real Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee instead of Lily James and Sebastian Stan.