[27] Christmas in New York*

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment. That shows me that you enjoy the story and motivates me to continue it. I hope you have a wonderful day!

CW: There will be a little bit of soft smut in this chapter. Now that Seb is finally better they take all the chances they get! It will be another warning before the smut so that you can skip it if you want to.

Sunday, December 25th 2022 - Davenport, Iowa
The evening went by really fast as y/n's parents enjoyed their time with their daughter and her new boyfriend. The long and hard travel took his toll on Sebastian and so he needed to take pain killers the first time within the last days. Y/N was really concerned as he was clearly not able to move as freely as he was used to the days before. She considered if they should go to the ER to check if one of his rips was re-broken, but Sebastian convinced her that he was fine and just needed some rest.

He had already checked his abdomen this morning when he was in the bathroom to take a shower and pressing and pushing on his left side to check how badly he was injured. After some winces he decided that he was fine - just a bit exhausted as he was on his feet for too long yesterday.

But thankfully there weren't any plans for Christmas today anyways. They stayed at home, played some board games and ate the rest of the dinner from yesterday. Her parents asked Sebastian all questions all day and y/n felt like the poor man was in an interrogation. But he answered almost everything with patience and a smile on his face.

Only as her mother asked specific questions about Marvel he had to tell them that he didn't know a lot and was not allowed to tell them what he knows.

"Mum how do you even know stuff like that? You're not into Marvel at all." y/n asked confused and annoyed.

"Well, I wanted to know everything about your boyfriend. And Charlotte's son - you know him his name is Piet. You were in the same elementary school - is a big Marvel fan and saw your picture on the internet. I called you right after Charlotte had called me!" she answered defending. Y/N sighed in annoyance and Sebastian let out a loud laugh. It was hilarious.

"Okay, first of all: I don't remember anybody out of elementary school. I was too young. Second: and then you just decided to google Sebastian for hours or what?"

"Yeah, I tried. But there is so much about you on the internet, Sebastian. At some point I just stopped and wanted to meet you in real life." she answered now looking at Sebastian who nodded in response.

Sebastian grabbed y/n's hand as she was about to let out another sigh. He wasn't sure if she was really annoyed or just ashamed as hell. He believed the second one.

"I try that there is not too much of my personal stuff on the internet so maybe that's why you haven't found something interesting. For example there is not much about my family publicly known and I am happy about that. So my mum can wander around New York without being bothered by paparazzi or fans." he answered calmly.

Lori nodded in agreement. Y/n calmed down next to Sebastian as she leaned over to place her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his one arm around her upper body and carefully caressed her shoulder and the outside of her upper arm. His other hand was still holding one of hers.

The rest of the day went by really fast as well and by the end of the day Robert took his daughter out in the garden to "show her the new fairy lights he had installed" while Lori was left behind and prepared a light dinner with Sebastian.

Y/N knew that her father didn't really want to show her the fairy lights so she looked at him with expectations in her eyes. He wrapped one arm around her while they were standing in the garden - looking at the indeed beautiful fairy lights that were wrapped around a silver fir.