[28] Happy New Year!

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment. That shows me that you enjoy the story and motivates me to continue it. I hope you have a wonderful day!

CW: Mentioning of sex - but no details.

Tuesday, December 27th 2022 - SoHo, New York
It was still dark outside when Sebastian woke up this morning. He had the love of his life in his arms and couldn't be more happy. They hadn't planned anything specific today so he pulled the blond woman closer to his body and buried his nose in the back of her head. Her hair smelled like a vanilla candle and he loved it. Y/N was still fast asleep but as he pulled her closer Sebastian could hear her hum in appreciation and she grabbed his arms - that were crossed right underneath her breasts - even tighter.

Falling asleep and waking up next to y/n was something Sebastian planned to do for the rest of his life. It was all he ever wanted and never appreciated in his past relationships. He tried to take nothing for granted when it came to y/n, because he still thought that he did not deserve someone as perfect as she was.

Y/N felt the exact same way. Sebastian was a famous and very good looking actor. Half of the planet was in love with him and he could have models and other actresses without much effort. But he chose her. The normal girl from Iowa that had anything but not a model figure or any other special abilities. She had a little too much fat around her belly because she loved to eat food and didn't work out as much as she wanted to do. And she had a weird kind of humor. But he still chose to love her.

But here they were. Snuggling in the bed of Sebastian's apartment and couldn't be more happy.

Sebastian gently kissed along y/n's neck. Or at least he tried to do without choking on hair. He remembered that his hair was always in the way when he had grown it for Bucky in Captain America: Civil War. He liked to have his hair a little bit longer, but not that long. It should be long enough so that he was able to caress with his hand through the thick curls - something he liked to do when he was nervous. But y/n's long blonde hair... they were everywhere. Literally everywhere. But he still loved it.

Suddenly he needed to sneeze and it felt like an earthquake jolted the entire bed.

"Bless you!" y/n giggled. It seemed like his sneeze had waken her.

She took one of his hands in front of her face and placed a few kisses along his knuckles while grinding her ass against Sebastian's morning boner. It was his turn to hum.

"Thank you and good morning sunshine." he answered while his other hand slowly made his way down to her core.

They ended having sex in a way that probably wouldn't be approved by Sebastian's doctor but adrenaline and lust let both of them ignore what Sebastian was supposed and not supposed to do. Afterwards they showered together and changed into some casual clothes to really start the day.

It was only 8:15am and Sebastian and y/n decided to go out for breakfast. She urgently wanted to have French toasts and Sebastian's fridge was almost completely empty. They needed to go grocery shopping after breakfast.

In the afternoon they decided to go for a long walk in Central Parc to see all the beautiful Christmas decorations around the Parc. Being outside was always a risk for Sebastian and after they confirmed their relationship and were seen yesterday even more. But Sebastian needed to go for walks to increase his endurance after the accident and he refused to do it somewhere else as in his favorite Parc.

In the evening they had one of "The Stan's famous hot chocolates" which was still not a legit recipe but y/n decided to not complain about it. They also watched Sebastian's new movie 'Sharper' for the first time and y/n really liked it - especially her boyfriend's performance as Max.