[14] Thunderstorm

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment. That shows me that you enjoy the story and motivates me to continue it. I hope you have a wonderful day!

November 28th 2022 - Atlanta
On his way to set Sebastian went to a Starbucks to get a vanilla latte for y/n and an Americano with oat milk for himself. He also decided to buy some of the big and chewy chocolate chip cookies to share with y/n. She would love them because they were the sweetest cookies he every had in his entire life.

After the weekend in New York he was excited to see her again. He really missed her and he was sure she missed him as well. They texted a few times during the weekend, but he was very busy so he didn't had as much time for her as he wanted to. After the conversation with Christina on Saturday he was even more passionate about whatever he had with y/n. He wanted to explore their relationship together and figure out where it can go.

When he arrived on set he made his way straight to the hair and make-up trailer. He was scheduled first today as he needed some VFX make-up for the scenes this week. This week they were shooting some scenes of Bucky in a hospital after a mission abroad gone wrong. This was kind of a turning point for Bucky in the story so Seb was really excited to shoot the scenes.

He entered the trailer with a loud "Good Morning sunsh..." but immediately stopped when he saw the black-haired woman in front of him that was obviously not y/n.

"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting you to be here, Jennifer. Didn't want to scream at you, sorry again!" he mumbled while scratching his neck with the hand that was not holding the tray and the paper bag with cookies.

"It's alright, Sebastian. Y/n called me this morning and said that she is not feeling good and won't come to work today. That's why I am here to do the make-up on you." Jennifer answered and offered him a smile.

He didn't feel like smiling. Y/N ill? He was concerned because she didn't text him or let him know that she won't be here this morning. How ill was she?

"Oh no. Did she tell you what's wrong with her?" he asked Jennifer, whose smile disappeared as she saw his concerned expression.

"Not in detail. She said that she was feeling dizzy and queasy. She hopes to be back within this week, but she wasn't sure. I told her to see a doctor if it's not better tomorrow."

He nodded and mumbled a "Mhm-mhm" as response. Jennifer raised an eyebrow - unsure why Sebastian was reacting like that. She saw him carrying a tray with two coffees and a paper bag. She pointed on it and said: "You brought me coffee?" with a laughter to brighten up his mood.

"Actually it was for y/n, but you can have it. It's a vanilla latte and it's very sweet." he answered with a little smile on his lips and hold the tray in her direction so she could grab the coffee cup.

"Not my favorite - but it will do it. Thank you!"

"Oh and here's a cookie for you as well." he said and showed her the now open paper bag that was filled with two large chocolate chip cookies.

"Wow! I love chocolate chip cookies, thanks. Y/n should be out of order more often, so that I can steal her breakfast." she laughed and he also smiled - but it wasn't an honest smile. He was still worried and decided to text y/n while Jennifer was working on his fake wounds. Bucky was beat up pretty bad, so it would take a while to turn Sebastian into Bucky.

Sebastian
Good morning, sunshine.
Hope you're better soon.
Let me know if I can do anything to cheer you up.
Read 7:08 am

He put his phone down on the desk in front of him - screen down. He would hear it buzz when she had answered him and he didn't want Jennifer to read his texts.