[11] Date night?

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment. That shows me that you enjoy the story and motivates me to continue it. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Spoiler-Alert for 'Fresh'. I mean if you haven't seen that fantastic movie yet, I suggest that you immediately go to Hulu or Disney+ and watch it before returning back to the story. It's worth it. But don't eat anything while you're watching it. Thank me later.

End of November 2022 – Atlanta
„Okay are you going to tell me what exactly happened between you two or are we just ignoring the fact THAT something happened?" Susan said as they were heading towards Y/n's apartment.

They just exited the bar a few minutes ago and left Anthony, Sebastian and Ann behind. They wanted to have another drink, but y/n and Susan were tired. They were up early every day of the week- especially Susan as preparing Emily for the scenes needed more time than Anthony, Danny and Sebastian together.

„I don't know what you mean"

„Bullshit. You know 100% what I mean. But I see we're not gonna talk about it. Fine for me. But don't come to me later and complain about your broken heart because of that good-looking actor." Susan said while shaking her head.

I won't let him break my heart." y/n thought but kept her mouth shut. She wasn't sure for herself what happened during the song. Everything she knew was that the world around them disappeared - once again. Sebastian made her feel like that - AGAIN. Why had he such an affect on her?

Christina warned her that he was very flirty and that a lot of women were in love with him. She never could imagine why - now she knew.

The moment when their gazes met during the end of the songs came on her mind again. She got lost in his eyes. They were so beautiful.

She shook her head to get the picture of him out of her mind. Susan seemed to notice that she was a bit lightheaded, but she remained silent before y/n let out a loud sigh. Susan turned her head to the right and looked at her friend.

„You know that you can always come to me? Even when you don't want to talk about it and just need someone to give you a hug. Or someone as company while getting drunk without asking too many questions." she said to her.

„I know. Thank you." y/n said and forced herself to smile at Susan. Susan took her hand in hers and they continued walking.

„He's pretty sure dating Ann anyways." y/n said after a moment of silence.

„Y/N Y/L/N! Are you jealous?" Susan asked while pretending to be shocked.

„No.. I am.. No. Maybe.. I don't know!" was the only answer y/n could stutter in response. She covered her face with her free hand and shook her head in disbelief. She was always more honest when she had a drink or two, which lead into a few embarrassing situations in her life before.

Susan had enough empathy to not ask any more questions when she saw the despair in y/n's eyes. She squeezed her hand to comfort her and said: „Listen, it was a nice evening and I am pretty sure there is something between Sebastian and you. But I don't know what. And it doesn't matter at this point. Just relax and see how it's - whatever it is - going on the next months. You're gonna see him almost every day."

On the outside y/n pretended to be more calm than before - smiling at Susan. But on the inside she was even more freaked out. Susan was right: she was going to see him almost every day. What if she thought there was something special between them and in the end he was just flirty without any other intentions. That would ruin their professional life and working with each other.