[16] The first official date ♡

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment. That shows me that you enjoy the story and motivates me to continue it. I hope you have a wonderful day!

November 29th 2022 - Atalanta
It was early in the morning when a horrific sound filled y/n bedroom. The sound was her alarm clock that gave her the acoustic sign that she had to stand up and go to work.

She opened her eyes and tried to find the source of that annoying sound: her cell phone. It was on her bedside table. When she was able to reach it with one of her hands she immediately turned off the alarm and let herself collapse into the sheets again.

The man next to her let out a low whimper and reached out his hands to find y/n. When Sebastian's hands finally touched y/n's naked body he pulled her close to his bare chest and hugged her tight.

Her face was buried in his chest and he didn't even thought about loosen his grip around her.

„Sebastian, I can't breathe!" she groaned at him and tried to escape his muscular arms.

He looked down at her and smiled - placing a kiss on her forehead before releasing her from the hug. With more range to move now she was able to lift her head a bit, looked up at him and found his beautiful steel-blue eyes. Her safeplace.

„Good Morning, Sunshine" he said and leaned down to place his lips on hers. The butterflies in her stomach appeared again and she deepened the kiss with him - ignoring the fact that both of them probably had terrible morning breaths after the Chinese food the evening before.

„Good Morning, Sebastian" she said after they broke the kiss to take a breath.

„Can you please call me Seb? We had sex. I think we were intimidate enough that you don't call me Sebastian again!" he chuckled.

„Of course, Seb!" she winked at him - making him blush. It was adorable to watch. This strong muscular man, that was laying naked next to her blushed when she winked at him. She smiled.

„I think we really need to take a shower and go to work. There is so much VFX make-up I have to put on before turning you into Bucky." y/n sighed. She didn't want to leave the bed. It was comfortable and she wanted to cuddle with Seb the whole day. But they both needed to go on set.

„I don't want to. Let's call them and say we're both ill now." he whined and grabbed her from behind - his arms around her naked upper body. When his forearms accidental brushed over her breast she could hear him giggle a „Sorry!" in her ear.

She couldn't deny any longer that she fell head over heels for this man. After three dates with him. She didn't care about official or not official or if their friends were around. Sebastian and her had three dates and the third was a night to remember. She never had a man who let her come twice - he really knew what to do with his tongue (and his cock, too).

„We can't say that we're both not well. That would be really suspicious." she answered with a sigh because she really wanted to do that. But it was her first Marvel project and she needed to do a good job. She was already out of order yesterday. She needed to go to work today. And Seb as well because the scene would be impossible without Bucky.

She patted on his arms as sign that they need to stand up now.

„Come on, Seb. You and Me. Shower. NOW!" she said in a dominant voice what made him lift his head a little. As he was not responding verbally or with any sign of leaving the bed she stood up and placed herself to stand on his side of the bed right next to the bedside table.

„Sebastian Stan. Don't try to figure a way out of this and do what you're told!" she commanded with a face expression he had never seen before.

His eyes widened in shock and he threw away the blanket immediately to make his way out of the bed. As he passed her on the way to the bathroom he whispered with a smile: „Using my line from 355 against me? How dare you!"