[36] Gender Reveal

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment. That shows me that you enjoy the story and motivates me to continue it. I hope you have a wonderful day!

End of May 2023 - SoHo, New York City
Sebastian placed Y/N's luggage next to the big couch after they entered the apartment. Y/N directly made her way into the kitchen to grab herself a bottle of water - because staying hydrated was something the doctor in the hospital had suggested for her and the little bear.  

Sebastian hurried to stand next to her and placed his palm on the small of her back. 

"Honey, I can open the fridge on my own, I don't need your help." the pregnant woman sighed.

"You were just released from the hospital and the doctor insisted that you need to rest as much as possible." Sebastian objected before leading his girlfriend to the couch so that she could lay down. 

"I am fine." she exclaimed while being forced to sit down by her boyfriend. Sebastian prepared a few cushions and a cashmere blanket (a Christmas present from Mackie) for her so that she was comfortable. The blonde woman knew that there was no way to win the argument with her boyfriend so she leaned back and snuggled her body into the soft blanket with another loud sigh. The moment her head met the cushion she felt exhaustion washing over her body. Maybe a nap was indeed a good idea.

Sebastian placed a glass and the bottle of water on the coffee table in front of her before he opened Y/N's suitcase and grabbed the wooden box with the pregnancy announcement items in it. He maneuvered his body between Y/N and the backrest of the sofa and wrapped the smaller female body in his strong arms. One of his hands unconsciously wandered down on her stomach as if he wanted to protect their child with his bare hands. 

"I love you and the baby bear so much, Printesa" he whispered in her ears.

"Mhm." was the only answer Y/N could give to him as she was almost falling asleep by now. Sebastian placed a few kisses on the back of her head before he closed his eyes as well. Having his pregnant girlfriend in his arms made him feel more comfortable than ever. 

An hour late he woke up because of the lack of his girlfriend in his arms. He startled up and looked around the apartment to see where Y/N was. He heard the toilet flush and listened carefully if he heard her crying or sobbing. Thankfully nothing like that could be heard. 

Ever since they came back from the hospital he was scared that something could happen to her or the baby. The doctor had told him that he should make sure that Y/N would go easy on things for the next days. There was still a risk left that they could lose the baby to another bleeding.

"Should we FaceTime my parents?" Y/N asked when she re-entered the room and found Sebastian awake on the couch.

"Good idea. Did you sleep good?" he asked with a smile on his face.