[21] We need to talk...

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment. That shows me that you enjoy the story and motivates me to continue it. I hope you have a wonderful day!

December 9th 2022 - Atlanta
It was early in the morning when Sebastian woke up with y/n in his arms. He was laying on his right side and y/n in front of him with her back facing his chest. She was not tight in his arms, but his hands were above her waist - so it counted as cuddling.

The scenery was so perfect that he completely forgot about his accident. As he wanted to turn around to go to the kitchen and prepare breakfast reality hit him like a truck in full speed. The moment he put a little bit of weight on the left side of his abdomen let him scream loud in pain before he fell on his back again.

Y/N's eyes shutter open and she jumped around to face the source of the scream - her face full of concern and fear.

„Oh god, Sebastian. What happened. Are you hurt? What can I do?" she exclaimed while her heartrate increased like it needed to match the beat of the drums of a heavy metal song.

„Nothing, sunshine. It's alright. I just forgot." he sighed while staring at the ceiling.

She placed her upper body carefully above his so that her face was in his view now. Her hair fell in his direction along her cheeks like a frame for her face.

It was a weird position what made him smile.

„You forgot that you're hurt?" she said with an raised eyebrow.

„Yeah..."

„Oh Baby. I am so sorry." she said and he could see the sadness in her eyes before she leaned down to give him a kiss. It would have been an amazing kiss if her hair wouldn't be literally everywhere in and around his face. He had hair in his eyes, in his nose and in his mouth.

Y/N seemed to notice as she pulled away and saving him from drowning in hair.

She chuckled a „sorry" before she left the bed and looked at him from the distance.

„Your mum is coming today. You really need to wash yourself. Not gonna let her smell stinky Sebastian" she chuckled again.

He raised his right arm to sniff underneath his armpit and made a undefined noise before looking at y/n with a furrowed face.

„Yep, you're right. Need to take a shower." he said. Y/N looked at him and wasn't sure if she should laugh or throw up. She decided that laughing was the right response.

„Well I think taking a shower is a bit too much right now, but you can wash yourself at least." she said while helping him from the bed into the wheelchair.

The more they did this - the better they were. Not only they were more confident with the different steps of relocating Seb, also because of the fact that Seb had less pain everyday. Expect he tried to lay on his left side. That was still a stupid idea.

They went into the bathroom and y/n gave Seb some shower gel, shampoo and a towel.

„Make sure to not soak the plasters fully, okay? I am gonna change them afterwards but we don't want the wounds to be infected because of water that made it's way through the stitches."

„No waterproof stitches?" he chuckled.

„I don't think so. But actually that's a million dollar idea, baby. We need to invent that!" she laughed before helping him out of his shirt and sweatpants. He was still sitting in the wheelchair and didn't even realize that he was able to raise his hips in a way that she could pull of his sweatpants.