Epilogue

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment. That shows me that you enjoy the story and motivates me to continue it. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Three years later - Great Kills, Staten Island
A small girl with dark blond hair and ocean blue eyes ran up and down the garden with a wide grin on her face while she was exclaiming high pitched squealing noises.

"Look, Daddy! Now I am a Winter Soldier, too!" she screamed towards the tall man that was standing right at the end of the porch in the back of their house. A year after their daughter Evelina was born, Y/N and Sebastian decided that living in Manhattan wasn't the best environment for their daughter. They wanted her to be able to play in a garden and explore nature as good as possible.

Don had texted Sebastian about the house for sale in Staten Island and after they had visited it, Y/N and Sebastian knew that they wanted to move there. But they kept the apartment in SoHo as well and were able to spend a weekend in the city all the time. SoHo was like a big playground for Eve as there was something to discover in every corner. They also still loved to walk around Central Park with little Eve in her stroller or later when she was able to walk alone.

Now she was pacing through their garden while collection the fresh snow with her gloved hands. She was wearing a bright pink snow suit that Y/N had bought for her 'just in case it would be a snowy winter this year'. But none of them had expected to wake up to a little white wonderland on that Wednesday morning. They decided that Eve didn't have to go to pre school today but instead was allowed to play in the garden.

"Who told you about the Winter Soldier, Eve?" a female voice came from behind. Y/N was standing in the door that led from the living room onto the porch. The little girl let her gaze wander from her mum to her dad and could see that Sebastian put his index finger above his mouth to signal her to be quiet.

Eve's face lit up with a wide smile before she answered her mum: "I heard uncle Chris talk about it on the phone!" Then she continued to run around the garden. Sebastian kneeled down and formed a tiny snowball with his bare hands. Then he observed the movements of his daughter before throwing the ball onto her. The ball exploded into a million snow pieces after landing on her tiny back and Eve turned around with shock all over her face.

Sebastian couldn't hold back his laughter about the funny face expression of his daughter, but he stopped immediately as the little girl started to run full speed into his direction. He knew that she tried to tackle him on the ground but as the girl was just nearly three years old she wouldn't have the strength to knock her father off his feet. But Sebastian theatrically fell to the ground when Eve reached his legs so that the little girl could jump on his stomach.

"Owwwww. Someone help me!" he squealed while Eve crawled up his upper body, collected some snow from next to his head and squished it onto his face.

"Snow for the Winter Soldier!" she screamed but before she could get another load of snow, Sebastian gently tickled her waist to protect himself. The laughter of the little girl could be heard around the whole neighborhood. Sebastian stopped a few seconds later just to pull Eve closer to his face and place kisses all over her head and face.