[25] Consequences

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment. That shows me that you enjoy the story and motivates me to continue it. I hope you have a wonderful day!

CW: There will be mentions of mental health problems and insecurities. I think we're all dealing with stuff like that sometimes. We won't get to read any details, it's just mentioned.
Also they are naked in the shower, but nothing happenes expect of fluff and Sebastian being the best boyfriend in the entire world. Don't know if I should give a warning about that...

Friday, December 23rd 2022 – Atlanta
Yesterday wasn't exactly as Sebastian an y/n had planned it with the release of the photo and all the consequences that came along with that.

Y/n was laying in bed almost the rest of the day as she was not able to process what had happened and what she should do about it. It broke Sebastian's heart to see her like that and he wasn't able to do anything than rocking her in his strong arms and try to comfort her. He hadn't seen her like that at all and he didn't fully understand why she reacted like that but the comments must have triggered her insecurities.

He decided to contact Christina and she helped him to deal with the situation. There wasn't much to do so he just got them Chinese food and held her in his arms while telling her that she is the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

Thankfully she didn't refuse to eat and after almost 15 hours of sleep she woke up this morning in a better mood. She decided to take a shower right after she woke up to get rid of all the miserable emotions that were still stuck in her body.

She entered the bathroom, quickly stripped out of her pajamas and kicked the clothes through the bathroom into the bin that contained dirty clothes. She silently cheered for herself as she was able to hit the bin first try with her pajama bottoms.

"And the gold medal for best pajama kicking goes to Y/N Y/L/N" she mumbled to herself while turning on the water in the shower. She patiently waited outside the shower until the water was warm enough to step under it.

She could feel her whole body relax as it was flooded with warmth from the water and she just stood there and let the warm water dripple over her shoulders and down her body for several minutes.

Suddenly she heard the door open – she never locks it so that someone could come in without any problems in case of an emergency.

"Do you mind if I join you in the shower?" she heard Sebastians husky morning voice.

"It's a free country. Do whatever you like to" was her answer. Not really helpful for a still confused Sebastian who wasn't sure how to act around his girlfriend today. He decided to be selfish and join her in the shower so he quickly stripped out of his clothes and walked towards the shower.

Y/N was humming a melody he didn't recognized. But it sounded like she was in a better mood than yesterday evening.

Sebastian stood behind her and looked at her beautiful naked body. She faced the wall in front of her so he was looking at her back. He reached out his arm to trail along her spine with his fingertips. He wanted to check if she allowed him to touch her and as she intensified the humming, he took a step towards her and wrapped his arms around her body.

He tried to lift his hips away from her body so that she does not feel his hardening length and assumed that he just came to have shower sex. He just couldn't control himself when he saw his girlfriend naked. He looked down his body and gave his manhood a warning gaze, but of course it wasn't listening to him.

His arms were crossed on her stomach and he laid his chin on her shoulder after giving her a wet kiss along her neck.

"I love you, Sebastian" she whispered.