[10] The king of karaoke

[A/N] If you like the chapter please consider to vote and leave a comment. That shows me that you enjoy the story and motivates me to continue it. I hope you have a wonderful day!

End of November 2022 – Atlanta
Sebastian left the room right afterwards, because he was scheduled for a costume check on the other side of the corridor. Thankfully Bucky's current arm wasn't a real prosthetic - it was more like a sleeve (and a glove) made of latex rubber. Most of Bucky's arm was CGI in the final result anyways. But he heard that he got a new leather suit and was really excited to see if that one was comfortable or not. And if it still fits or not, because he just had six exhausting workout weeks with his personal trainer Don.

The room was filled with silence because of his absent - y/n was still standing at the exact spot as she was when Sebastian let her go from the hug. She was overwhelmed. AGAIN.

How can someone have such an effect on her?

She shook her hand and managed to drop on the couch next to her jacket. Her hand covered mostly her whole face while her brain was working in hard-mode.

I flirted with Sebastian Stan. And I wasn't subtle. Neither was he. And then the hug... but he acted like nothing happened right afterwards before he left the room. Maybe Christina WAS right and he does this to / with a lot of girls", she thought.

She tried to stop thinking about the situation and picked her phone out of the pocket on her jacket. She had two unread messages: one from Christina and one from Susan:

Christina
Hope the boys are nice today. Don't be scared, you're doing an amazing job. They're going to love you. And please say hi to Anthony and Sebastian! xoxo

Susan
Bar and cocktails? Tonight?
I think we should celebrate the official start of our new movie. Michelle already said yes so you kind of don't have a choice. 8:30pm in our favorite bar. See you there!

Y/n smiled because of Susan's message. Celebrating the survival of their first day with the cast was a good reason for some cocktails. Maybe that would help her to forget THE situation that was going on here a few minutes ago.

~~~

End of November 2022 – Atlanta

The next days went by really fast as they started shooting the first scenes of the movie. Y/n main work was with Sebastian and Danny because Anthony's hair and beard were easy to handle every morning.

The crew created some huge sets in two halls at a film studio in Atlanta - 20 minutes south of the marvel headquarters. It was nearer to y/n's apartment so she only needed 15 minutes every morning to go there. Half of the movie was shot in Atlanta, another big part would be shot in Cleveland and they would also fly to Europe to shoot some scenes over there.

Originally they had planned to go to Prague (like they did in FATWS) or Budapest (because it is a beautiful city with ancient architecture) but both cities denied their request. Two years of covid were hard for a lot of countries and they wanted to focus on regrowing tourism. Hosting a big team like Marvel would lead to lot of  blockages around the city - disturbing tourist to explore freely.

Sebastian suggested that they could go to Bucharest instead and after the team had reached out to the city they agreed on working with Marvel. It probably helped that Sebastian was Romania's most famous actor.

But they were going to stay in Atlanta until end of February what y/n really liked because she was just getting used to live in Atlanta – even enjoyed hanging out with Michelle and Susan. What was a big thing as she was always more of an introvert person.