The Prince

SECOND PERSON POV:

You sighed as you looked down at the sidewalk you were currently sitting on. You had no where to go. No family, no friends, and no money. The only thing you had were the clothes on your back. You rested your chin in your hand, closing your eyes and taking a deep breath. You heard footsteps coming and you opened your eyes and looked up: you saw a tall figure that was dressed nice, and had a hat with a gold crown attached to the front of it. He looked to be an owl of some sort. He had four growing red eyes, blueish-gray feathers, but his face was white. He looked at you:

"Is this how all of you little commoners spend your time?"

You looked at him for a minute before looking back down, you didn't have an answer. No one usually talked to you on these streets, so you didn't know how to answer this wealthy looking demon. He tilted his head, putting his hand on his hip, "did you not hear me?" He asked. You sighed and looked up at him again, "I can't speak for everyone else, but this is how I live. I don't have a home," you admitted. You didn't like talking about this, but it was kind of hard to avoid when that's the only thing everyone notices about you. The owl nodded before suddenly taking your hand and pulling you to your feet. "H-hey! Where are we going!?" You exclaimed as he dragged you behind him for a certain amount of time before stopping. You looked around and you were in the middle of nowhere.

The owl suddenly just opened his hands and a portal appeared. Your eyes widened as he took your hand again and pulled you in. When you made it to the other side, you saw the biggest building you had ever seen. The stranger smiled at your reaction, "Welcome to my home!" He said and pulled you closer the entrance. You suddenly stopped and pulled your hand away, "wait a second!" You said as he stopped to look at you. "Who even are you? Why are you taking me to your house!?" He smiled and put his hand on his chest, bowing down at you, "I'm terribly sorry for not introducing myself earlier: I am Prince Stolas of the Owls Goetia. You stood there in shock, a prince! You were with a prince this whole time!

"Now that that's settled, we can continue the tour!" Stolas chirped as he led you inside with a big smile on his face. You felt yourself smile a little too. However, your smile quickly faded as you heard the voice of someone screaming, appearing to be furious.

"YOU BROUGHT ONE OF THOSE IMPS HOME?! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!"

You ducked as a big flower vase was suddenly launched in your direction. You heard Stolas sigh at the woman, "it isn't like that, Stella. This one needed a place to stay so I thought I'd bring them here-"

"YOU CAN'T GO ONE DAY WITHOUT FUCKING SOMETHING, CAN YOU!?" Stella yelled at him, her eyes glowing a dangerous shade of red. "YOU ARE DISGUSTING!" She screamed before storming off, cursing her husband very loudly. Stolas sighed, "I do apologize about that, I didn't expect her to be home this early," he said softly. "Looks like we'll have to cut this short." He said with a frown as he led you to the door.

Before you could go, he took your wrist and pulled you back into him:

"I do hope to see you again soon~"