Montly Routine

STOLAS'S POV:

I panted heavily as Blitz rolled off of me in our bed. We had just finished our monthly routine but it had to be delayed by a few days because Stella was still around. We had to wait until she was out of the house before we could do anything.

"Oh, Blitzy~! That was absolutely amazing!" I moaned in pleasure as he went to untie my wrists. He rolled his eyes, "Eh it could have been better," he said as he layed back down beside me. I smiled and went to play with his hands, "Silly Imp, you always satisfy me when you come around~" I purred as I suddenly pulled him into my lap. He grumbled at the action, but I just smiled and rested my head between his horns.

"Soo, your wife comin' back anytime soon?" Blitz asked me. I shook my head with a smile, "No, she and my daughter will be out for the day. If you wanted, you could stay for the day," I offered as I went to massage his shoulders. I heard him groaned and lean into me, making me smile. "Nah I've got some business to take care of today, can't stick around," Blitz told me. I just nodded as I continued to rub his shoulders, "This is just as fun~"

I heard him scoff, "I guess, I mean we're just sitting here." I smirked and leaned down to his ear, "We weren't just sitting here a few minutes ago~" I hummed into his ear, making him groan and shoo my face away. I chuckled at him and leaned my face against his upper back, my arms around his waist. Blitz looked down and hesitantly took my hand in his and played with my fingers, a tiny hue of red on his mostly red face. I smiled and kissed his head.

"So cute~"