Meet Her

THIRD PERSON POV:

This day was the day Young Stolas had been dreading. His father had finally arranged a day for him to meet his further wife. When Stolas was shown the picture of the young girl, he bursted into tears. She scared him; he didn't want to have to marry her.

Stolas looked down to his feet as the butler placed his little crown on his head. "Come Young Prince, we must meet your father," the Imp calmy said. Stolas didn't say anything as he followed behind. There were so many things going through Stolas's little head right now: the main thing was that he did not want to marry this girl. If she was acting like that in her picture, he was terrified to meet her in person.

Once Stolas and the family butler made it to the thrown room, there stood Stolas's father. The man stood tall and proud; proud that his son was growing up and wouldn't be around for much longer.

"Ah!" Paimon exclaimed with a smile, looking down at the boy, "There's my son! How are you feeling about meeting your future bride?" The man asked. Stolas, still looking at the floor, didn't answer his father. He wanted to cry and run to his room and never come out. He didn't want to marry this girl and he didn't want to meet her. He just wanted to study the sky like he was supposed to; not marry some angry girl.

Paimon noticed his son's silence, and raised an eyebrow. He knew Stolas wasn't estactic about this marriage, but he expected to at least have some kind of reaction from the boy. Paimon went to tell Stolas something, when they heard the loud doorbell ring. Stolas's eyes widened, she's already here!? He thought. The butler went off to let her in, and Stolas began to shake. He was absolutely terrified of this girl, and he hasn't even met her yet!

Once they made it back into the room, Paimon smiled and went to greet her, leaving Stolas. Stolas wanted to hide behind his father, but he knew he would get scolded if he did.

"Stolas, come here."

Stolas gulped at his father's voice as he slowly made his way over to them. Paimon smiled down at his son, who looked like he was going to pass out at any second. "Stolas, I would like you to meet your future bride, Stella."

The girl, hearing her name, looked at Stolas. She groaned at what she saw and crossed her little arms over her chest, already wanting to go home. Stolas gulped again at Stella's body language: it was obvious she didn't like him.

"Well, I will leave you two to get to know each other!" Paimon told them as he ushered the butler out, following behind and closing the door. Stolas stared at the closed door, desperately wanting to leave too. He could feel his stomach turning and it hurts. He didn't know how to talk to this girl! He didn't know where to begin!

"You're not what I expected."

Stolas snapped his head towards her, not expecting her to talk to him. He nervously opened his mouth, "W-what do you mean?" Stella rolled her eyes at the stutter, "Are you always like this? So pathetically nervous?"

Stolas's eyes widened; he was not expecting that. He didn't know how to answer her, so he just stared at her. Stella, getting annoyed, started to walk to him, making him gasp and walk backward, until he felt his back his a wall. Stolas wanted to cry as he stared into Stella's upset eyes. "Let me make one thing clear," Stella began, staring directly into his red eyes, "I don't like you. You're too nervous and weak for me, I can already tell."

Stolas gasped as Stella grabbed the collar of his top and pulled him close.

"I plan on ruining your life, I hope you're ready, Stolas."