Unsatisfied

The atmosphere in the air was uncomfortable. Two bodies lay together in the large bed, both on their backs as they stare up to the ceiling of their room. The Prince of Hell looked very worn out, along with his sour wife who looked incredibly bitter.

It was getting late, the usually dark red skies were growing dim outside of the Goetia Palace. The male that was in bed had one arm draped over his stomach as the other lay to his side. Beside him, the woman had taken most of the blanket for herself. She was covering her unclothed body. Feathers were littered across the sheets they were laying on top of at the moment.

Stolas's glowing eyes resembled that of being nervous. He was unsure if any words needed to be exchanged after his and Stella's session. The male didn't need to look at her to know that a scowl was plastered across her pale-feathered face. It was her usual expression when she was around Stolas. They were laying beside each other, but there was quite the amount of space between the two beings of Royalty.

Stolas flinched as she felt Stella beginning to shift from beside him. She sat herself up and pressed her back to the headboard of the large bed, the blanket still covering her from the chest down. Her husband made no attempt to move from his position of laying down in his back.

"I despised every second of that torturous experience; I hope you know that I only followed through with this because it is required of us." Stella's sharp tone struck, breaking the silence in the bedroom. Stolas looked down at his figure with an unhappy glare. Stella never missed the opportunity to insult her husband.

Stella and Stolas were married, and the pair had just completed having intercourse. Though, it was not for the desire for each other. Their marriage was indeed arranged, and they were to produce an heir for the Goetia Family to carry out their duties. Stolas and Stella only did this because they had to, not because they wanted to.

Stella's glaring eyes rolled as she then checked her darkened tipped nails. "Your performance is worse each time: I am forced to do absolutely everything as your twig body lays there and stares off into space." Stella insulted Stolas once more. The man sighed to himself as he pushed himself up from his current position. He was now sitting up as his legs hung over the side of the bed.

"I'm sorry," was muttered as he stood from the bed and stepped over to his closet. He pulled his signature red robe on before going into the bathroom and closing the curtains behind him. The woman still in bed scoffed as her arms crossed themselves over her fluffy chest.

In the bathroom connected to the bedroom, Stolas was looking at his reflection in the large mirror. He raised a hand and styled the head feathers that looked to be his hair. He made sure that he no longer seemed so exhausted. He sighed as he returned to his unappealing wife.