Quiet Evening

SECOND PERSON POV:

You sighed as you entered the palace. Your day was long and tiring, so all you wanted to do was change clothes and go to bed. You grumbled as you walked the long hallway that led to the bedroom. Stolas was out for the time being, so you had the entire palace to yourself.

You opened the door to his bedroom and went inside, going to the closet. You shrugged and just took his robe. You went into the bathroom to change out of your work uniform. You yawned as you stepped out, already feeling better. You put your clothes away and sat down on his bed before laying down on your back, already feeling your muscles relax. You yawned again and turned over on your side, curling up.

• • •

THIRD PERSON POV:

It was a while before Stolas returned. He had quite a few things he had to do. Once he walked in, he sighed in relief when he saw that his wife wasn't home yet. Stella had Octavia with her, so his daughter was out too. He made it to his bedroom and smiled at the sight of (F/N) curled up in his bed in his robe. He walked over and stroked their hair, smiling as they opened an eye. "Stolas?" (F/N) asked, "you're home?" He smiled and nodded as he sat beside them, letting them put their head on his lap. "How was your day?" (F/N) asked as Stolas ran his fingers through their hair, "my day was pleasant, I got all of my tasks finished. What about your day?" (F/N) grumbled and turned to stuff their face in his stomach, "it was long."

Stolas giggled and continued to play with their hair, "I'm sorry about that; but we're home now! We can just lay back and relax now," Stolas smiled at them. (F/N) smiled back:

"I'd like that."