13

♡ Roman ♡

Ever since I was brought to the mafia hospital no one has been around that much. I'm not sure why, but I could only guess that it was because of what they found out.

I've always wondered why if Sir loved me so much, why would he sell me. I wondered what his plan was, because if anyone ever had a plan it was always him. Or if it was something more simple, could he just have done it for enjoyment? just because he could?

It's been around two weeks since I've been here, and not only have they only come a couple times, but I feel weird. I don't know how to explain it but it's like my chest squeezes at times, so much it makes me wince. It feels like my hearts not wanting to beat anymore, like it's slowing down.

I've been put on a bunch of meds which honestly makes me feel like I'm floating. It's nice though because since I'm here I can't really access my stash so I can't get high per say although these meds they're giving are keeping up that feeling I want.

Since I'm in a hospital gown my arms are on show so in the few times people have come in I've felt them staring at the tattoos but I've been quick to cover them with my blanket so they don't see the scars underneath them. No doubt Remy, Cyrille and the twins have seen though.

I've been starting to feel a little bit more since I've just been with myself and not having to constantly be in a scared state I guess. I can tell the twins like it more now that I respond occasionally to there conversations. They've come the most I think while I've been here, but I haven't seen Remy and Cyrille for like a week and a half.

I wonder how they would react if they ever found out everything that ever happened to me.

They'd probably tell me to leave. This temporary feeling of not being hurt everyday by another person will eventually run out and I'll probably end up back onto the streets. Where my uncle used to leave me.

I would head back to the Bronx though, the gang would help me, they always did.

I was torn out of my thoughts by a doctor entering the room.

"Well Miss. Ezekiel, I'm glad to tell you you're free to return home. Just keep it easy while you are recovering. All details about you're case has been discussed with your eldest brother and I'm sure he will discuss it with you soon. Your brothers brought fresh clothes on their way to school and a car is waiting outside to return you safely back home." The doctor finished while sending me a smile.

"Ok" I replied and waited for the nurses to come in and remove all the wires, which would constantly get in the way.

After all that I headed towards the washroom in the room and took a shower and did my usual routine and then changed into the clothes.

After putting my hair into a low messy bun I left the room shakily on my feet. A guard who I presumed was from the French mafia due to the tattoo on his knuckles greeted me and led me out of the hospital.

Once entering the sleek black car I pulled on my headphones and looked out the window, zoning out looking at the passing people and buildings.

Soon enough we arrived at the parking ground underneath the penthouse. The guard led me into the elevator and closed the doors leading me upstairs.

Ding.

The elevator sounded and the doors opened slowly. I held my breath silently praying that no one was here.

Fuck me.

Three pairs of eyes looked right towards me from the living room couch. The twins and also the boy I saw on my first day of school that stood outside the twins car. The one I avoided meeting.