28

♡ Roman ♡

"Romannnnn please" Laurent and Lucien whisper begged me as I ignored them and continued to walk down the hall towards my room.

They have been bugging me for the last couple of days about getting a matching tattoo with both of them, and I keep saying no because I want to annoy them.

I have literally no problem getting another tattoo I just like hearing them beg.

I suddenly stop in my tracks causing both of them to crash into my back, their arms reaches out to steady my body after they realized I stopped and was basically falling towards the floor.

I deeply sighed and looked back at them.

"You've never had a tattoo before, why would you want one now... especially a matching one?" I said to both of them bored.

"We want something that we'll always have... just something for us, matching" Laurent said while they both looked down at the ground shyly.

My eyebrows rose at their answer.

"Alright, come on them" I sighed out.

"Wait... fuck, really?" Lucien whisper yelled looking at me practically bouncing on his toes.

"Yes" I said.

"Fucking finally, come on then. The official three musketeers tattoo is about be designed" he whisper sang as be put his arms around our shoulders and started walking down the hall towards the elevator.

"Yeah no, we're not calling ourselves that" Laurent said as Lucien looked at him with puppy dog eyes and a pouting lip.

"Oh god, stop you fucking asshole. That's not fair" Laurent said in reply to Lucien's expression. I learned a couple days ago that Lucien's a sucker for a good 'sad puppy' face, and by sucker I mean he can literally not say no to it.

So of course its being used.

Lucien started to sniffle as if he's crying as Laurent looked away from his face.

"You're absolutely ridiculous, you little bitch..... Fine, god fine, just stop making that fucking face" he yelled out the last part making Lucien grin from ear to ear starting to cheer.

Eventually we made it down into the parking lot and began driving to one of my friends tattoo places that got relocated to here in France. We grew up together and had that type of friendship that we can literally not see each other for years and then act as if nothing happened and be completely normal.

We first met when I was taken away from my uncle Darrell by child protective services and were placed into the same group home. He's like my brother, and me, his sister. We did a lot to keep each other safe at certain times and would literally trust him with my life. In fact I have before.

He's actually done all of my tattoos. The drunk, lucid and all other types of consciousness ones. All of them.

I'm pulled from my thoughts as Lucien says we're here and we hop out of his car.

"You sure this is the right place?" Laurent asks.

I nod and start walking towards the bar, nodding at the bartender after we enter and pass by him into a large white bathroom. Walking towards a wall with cleaning supplies on it I pull a broom towards my chest off the wall, it slowly goes back into place as I release it and the wall separates from its surrounding counterparts.

A grin forms on my lips as a matte grey and black tattoo shop comes into view from behind the wall, lavender led lights under the beds making them look like their floating.