18

♥ Augustus ♥

The loud bell ringed as I stepped through the doors into the school. I internally groaned seeing Katie standing right in the middle of the hallway that I needed to go through. I quickly spun on my heels, pulled my hood over my head and started walking the opposite way.

"AUGGIE!....AUGGIE!" I heard a high pitched voice screeching from behind me.

I fucking hate nick names.

"It's Augustus, Katie. Get it the fuck right" I seethed out to her as I turned around finding her right fucking in front of me.

"Oh I know silly, but Auggie can be just for me" she weirdly giggled as she traced her fingertips up the length of my arm.

I harshly grabbed her hand from my arm with my freehand, stopping her in her tracks.

"Did I give you permission to touch me? Maybe you should keep your hands to your fucking self. And if I ever hear you call me that again...." I leaned in and whispered in her ear how I would chop her the fuck up, and dump her remains in the ocean where she'd be eaten by fish.

Glad to say she didn't say much after that and legitimately ran away. It never sticks though, she will continue to come around me and try to get me to fuck her or whatever she wants with me but usually she stops doing a certain thing when I threaten to dismember her.

Oh how I would actually love too. Maybe then I wouldn't have to hear her annoying ass voice.

I smirked to myself as she ran away and turned around heading onto the roof so I could avoid class. I started doing this basically everyday in hopes that at some point I will see Roman up here.

Ever since I first saw her in the hallway leaving school I was in intrigued but then I found out she was the twins sister. And when I first really saw her it just felt like everything stopped due to her presence. I doubt she barely even looked at me and here I am literally thinking about her non stop. Her eyes, her cute small button nose, her freckles, the small tattoos I only merely saw that make me wonder if she has any more. And don't even get me started on her fucking lips, it's like they were begging to be worshipped and kissed, begging to be made swollen.

I shook my thoughts as I pulled out a cigarette and lit it, inhaling the toxins that only seem to relieve a minuscule amount of shit that usually plagues my days. I tilt my head back and blow out the tainted cloud into the air calming my body down from my intruding thoughts of Roman.

I felt a ping in my pocket, I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Lucien asking if I wanted to skip the rest of the day and hang at his place. I of course agreed and headed back towards the parking lot. I grabbed my helmet and strapped it on securely before hopping on my bike. I felt the engine rumble and begin to warm beneath me as I kicked off the stand and began to exit the school parking lot.

Their penthouse wasn't to far away so I got there pretty fast. I flashed my visitor pass to the guard standing outside their underground parking lot before entering. I quickly headed toward the elevator and got in, waiting for it to reach their floor. They own the whole building but they really only use the top floors. I'm pretty sure the other floors below are used for some of their mafia members, hackers, other tech people and shit apart from their warehouse where all the weapons and other stuff are held. Just a small place compared to their actual mafia compound.

I step out of the elevator once it reaches their floor and see the twins in the kitchen, Lucien with his head in the fridge and Laurent by the stovetop.

"Hey" I said walking toward them.

"Hey man, want some avocado toast?" Laurent said.

"Sure, thanks. Hey why did you guys want to skip?" I said