27

♥ Augustus ♥

"Fuck amour, your so gorgeous" I whispered into her neck, my lips tracing over her pulse point loving how I can feel how erratic her heart beat is compared with my own.

My lips tracing further down, I slightly pulled the neckline of her shirt down below her collarbones before leaving a trail of kisses along them. My opposite hand slowly traced down her torso, my hand connected with her skin below her shirt and gripped her waist loving the warmth her skin emitted.

Fisting my shirt of either side of my torso, her chest pushed upwards at my touch. Smiling at her reaction my fingers began drawing circles against her waist, her head tipping back against the pillow at the sensation against her skin.

"Mhm Augustus" she breathed out quietly, her grip on my shirt tightened. My lips found her neck one agai-

***

My eyes flew open.

A dream.

It was just a dream.

Looking down I found Roman, snuggled up against my side under the covers asleep, her head phones provided a slight hum around the seemingly quite room.

We had come back from dropping my brother back at school and Roman was basically sleeping against me while we were riding so I said we should watch a movie and then two minutes into it she fell asleep and I put her headphones on.

Adorable if you ask me but now we're in this situation.

The situation of me having a hard on.

Roman slightly shifted against me, her leg raising to rest around mine, a quiet hiss left my throat at the sensation of my jeans rubbing against me.

I carefully started pulling away from Roman, replacing myself with a pillow, which she snuggled up against immediately. Not able to resist I took a photo and set it as my wallpaper quickly before quietly entering her washroom.

I quickly stripped and hopped in the shower, letting the cold water cascade down my body trying to fix my... problem.

♡ Roman ♡

My eyes fluttered open at the quietness around me, realizing I had headphones on and the music stopped I pulled them off leaving them on my bedside table.

My eyebrows furrowed at the realization that I was hugging a pillow and not Augustus. The bed was still warm so I know if he's still here he must have not left long ago.

A squeaking sound pulled me out of my thoughts, the shower, my lips turned up knowing that he hadn't left me. The door opened slowly revealing a shirtless Augustus, the towel lying lowly on his hips while his hair was dripping with water.

He stopped in his steps seeing me awake and looking at him. A blush rose on my cheeks after meeting his gaze, and my eyes cast downward at my lap. Warm fingers found my chin tilting it upwards, meeting his gaze I found a soft smile.

"Good morning amour, I was just gonna go grab some clothes from Laurent" he said. I slightly nodded before he taped my nose and started walking toward the door.