Chapter 52

Asher

She fits me perfectly, but I can't get her close enough. I don't think she will ever feel close enough. I pull her to me again, using my hand to press her to my body. Her eyes are wide and her breathing is shallow as she watches me, waiting for whatever I'm going to do next. And I have oh-so-many-ideas.

Her hand stops moving against my skin.

"Don't stop," I tell her.

I put my hand on top of hers and move her palm to my cheek and then to my lips so I can kiss it. I want her hands—need her hands on me.

"Ok," she whispers back.

She takes my hand and places it back on her hip.

"I like it there," she says. It makes me smile. I love that she likes my hands on her too.

I move my hand to her ass, then under her thigh so I can lift her leg over mine. The move gets us even closer. Everything I'm doing, I do slowly. I know from our airplane game, this is probably all new to her. Her hand returns to my face and she breaks our eye contact to take me all in. Her gaze moves along my jaw line, and then down my neck before finding its  way back up. She captures her bottom lip between her teeth and that little move tells me she's considering doing something.

"Do it," I whisper. Please do it.

He wiggles her shoulder closer to me until I can feel her warm breaths on my skin. Then she tucks her head beneath my chin and I instinctively lift it to give her access to where ever she wants. Her tongue lightly brushes my neck and I have to close my eyes from the overwhelming sensation. How does one little lick manage to cause so many signals to fire at once in my body? I must be lost for a second because I feel her hand squeezes mine at her hip and I realize I've stopped moving and she wants me to keep pulling her to me. I blink open my eyes, trying to focus on what's happening and get back in the game as a participant instead of just a recipient.

Her tongue continues its trail up my neck as I decide to do my own exploring to see if she likes to be touched anywhere else. Slowly, I drift my hand up her side, gently squeezing when I get to her waist to pull her against to me, lifting her slightly, while I curl my hips back, then thrusting forward as I slide her back down to meet me. Her tongue stops.

I wait to see if I've gone too far, but clearly it was a moment like mine and as soon as she blinks her way back into the game, she scoots her hips forward and finds the rhythm I'd created. With her moving against me, my hand is free to seek other areas and I waste no time. I can't see what I'm feeling because she's still kissing and licking my neck, but that only adds to the sensation of touching her as I finally cup her breast in my palm.

Harper's hand brushes against the skin between my shirt and shorts. She tugs it up, creating more area for her to run her fingertips as we move together, exploring and touching. I have to kiss her. I take her lips and she opens her mouth to me, allowing my tongue to slip inside. We've kissed—but we haven't kissed like this. This kiss is desperate. It's hot and needy and something about it seems to feel so fucking right.

I want to pull her on top of me. This sideways shit isn't enough anymore. I need to be able to use both hands and feel her weight on my body. I'm about to do it when I remember her ankle.

"Harper," I say, warring inside myself. I don't want any of this stop, but I don't want to hurt her either.

Her lust-drunk eyes meet mine. "What?"

"Let me do this right," I tell her. And by this I'm not exactly sure what I'm referring to but I know we need to slow down.

I position a pillow for her head and she rolls back onto it. I mourn the loss of our bodies touching immediately. I carefully pull her leg with the hurt ankle to a safer spot. She winces slightly and it reassures me I am doing the right thing. Endorphins can only get you through so much. I smile at her and kiss her softly on the lips.

Finally, I push up and move over her ankle, settling between her legs.