5. Twins

As I was coming back from the grocery store, I saw andy's truck infront of my house. I walked towards my home and saw him sitting on the stairs.

Oh no! I forgot to call him back and by the angry look on his face, he is going to kill me.

"Hey" I waved at him with a smile which obviously he didn't buy.

"Where the hell were you? I called you so many time and you didn't answer any one if them. It took all of me to not come here at night, Cindy stopped me by saying you must be sleep" he said.

"I texted you that I am fine" I said and opened my door as I placed all the things on the kitchen counter.

"What happened? How do you know those guys?" He said with a hint of little fear and worry. I looked at him and sighed.

"I don't know them, they were beating some guy so I just helped that guy. That's it" I said

"Are you crazy?" He yelled at me.

"Do you know who these guys were? They belong to one of the most dangerous mafia and you crazy girl has made them your enemy. They won't leave you until you are dead" he was yelling at me.

"They don't know where I live" I said in a small voice.

"Do you really think they can't find you?" He chuckled in disbelief.

"Then you don't know them" he said.

"You are coming with me, pack your things. I am not leaving you alone here. I don't care if you don't want to go" he said.

"No Andy I am fine" I said as I start taking out the things from the plastic bags and put them in their respective places.

"I am not asking, I am informing" he said.

"Andy you are not my family so stop acting like one. It shouldn't matter to you If I live or die" I instantly regret what I said as I take in his hurt expression.

"Andy I am sorry..." I started but he turn around and left. Then I heard his engine start and he was off. I groaned in anger and annoyance at myself. I could I say such hurtful things to him. He has always been good to me, he has done more for me than any family could do. I texted I am sorry to him. I know he will be okay once he calmed down.

I called Cindy and told her everything about how I misbehaved with him and now he is angry at me. She reassured me that everything will be fine and asked me to come once I feel like.

I sat on the couch with my head in my hands. Why I push the only person who ever cares for me after my mother? That's why my family left me because I don't deserve love and happiness. I hurt everything I touch. I took out my mother's necklace from my neck and kissed it.

"I miss you mom" a tear fell down but I rubbed it away harshly. I can't cry only cowards cry and I am no coward.

Rest of the day spend with me cleaning the house as best as I can. I have done a poor job but okay, not that bad. Right? I can't even clean. I then washed my clothes, I picked his shirt which was drenched with blood and threw it away. It was destroyed. Instantly my mind go back yo tha coral eyed guy.

'Asher Reed' I whispered his name.

"Forget him, he has already done enough by coming in my life. I even hurt Andy because of him" I said.

Andy hasn't picked my call yet which means he is angry with me still. I know this is his way of saying I should come to his house or else he won't talk to me. He is quite stubborn sometimes. I decided to go live with him from tomorrow. For now I need food. I went out to get food from my favourite restaurant but when I reached there it was closed. I huffed in annoyance.

I then went to an other restaurant beside it and ordered a burger and some fries. After 15 minutes I was off to my home with my food. As I was walking I saw a black van standing few meters ahead of me. Then a guy came out of the van and looked around. His expression changes from serious to angry when he saw me and he called someone from inside.

'Oh no' he is the guy from yesterday, from the goons group. I didn't wait for them and sprint in the opposite direction as fast as I can. I can feel someone following me but my adrenaline was kicking and I was running like there is no tomorrow.

Finally I was able to get away unharmed from them but for how long. They were in my area, Andy was right they will find me but why? I mean... I shouldn't have helped that guy. I already have enough on my plate there wasn't any need to put more. I locked the door behind me and sat on the couch breathing heavily due to all the run. If I had to run some more I am sure I would have passed out.

After catching my breath I stood up, I felt like my legs are giving up but all the running I did. I filled Roxy's food and water then I took a quick shower and turned on the TV while I ate my dinner. I will go to Andy's tomorrow. I have to pack my things before sleeping. I decided!

Food wasn't that good but I was hungry so I ate all of it. I went to my room and packed a bag with some essential things then I went to sleep with Roxy who was following me all this time. She must have sensed my foul mood because she didn't bother me just nestled by my side as we both slept.

.
.
.
.
.

When I woke up I felt an immense pain in my stomach. I sat up and heaved, I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything that I ate yesterday. I felt like my body is burning up, I was also dizzy. It tried to stand up but couldn't. After so many tries I finally stood and slowly walked towards shower. I turn on the faucet and stood under the cold water. The cold water relieved my stiff bones and burning body a little but my stomach and head were aching crazy. With much difficulty I changed into some dry clothes and laid down on the bed.

I picked my phone and dialed andy's number this time he thankfully he picked my call.

"When are you coming?" He said cockily, a small smile came on my face. He knows me too well.

"I.. I am not.. feeling so well" I winced in pain.

"Vienna what happened? Are you sick?" He asked now worried.

"Can you come?" I asked.

"I am on my way"  he cuts the call and after 15 minutes I heard him opening the lock. He has a spare key of my house as I have of his. He came to my room and when he took the sight of me he grimaced.

"Does I look ..that bad" I chuckled, he only shake his head.

"What happened to you?" He said sitting me up and helping me wear my shoes.

"I don't know, I wake up .. like that" I told him.

"Okay let's go" he said and helped me walk toward his car. He sat me in the front seat and then went back with my bag and Roxy. He locked the door of the house and then take me to the hospital.

In the hospital we were told that I had sever case of food poisoning and my stomach lining are destroyed due to eating unhealthy food. As the doctor was telling us Andy was glaring at me and I was looking away. The doctor told me to stay in the hospital for night.

Andy left me and went home with Roxy and my stuff. He doesn't wanted to leave but nurse told us that no visitors are allowed to stay for night. I slept whole night because eof all the medicines. In the late morning I was awoke by Andy. He brought Cindy and twins with him.

Cindy helped me getting up and Change. Twins were excited to know that I am going to stay with them for few days. They took me to their home. Cindy and Andy both took care of me alot, the main problem was the bland soft food that doctors ordered them to give me. It was hell for me. Leo and Leah entertained me most of the times. Leah likes to play with my hairs as she always say that my hairs are like rapunzel which she adore alot. Leo was my cuddle partner, I was happy after a long time absorbing all the love from my this amazing family.