41. Moving in

We reached at Ian's place after an hour long drive. He was so happy, his face was showing his happiness. For a moment I felt really bad for playing with his feelings but then I reminded myself how cruel he is.

He helped me out of the car as the car parked infront of his Mansion which was so extravagant. He gave me a little tour of the place and introduced me to the housekeeper of this place and the servants but they all seem not to like me and I don't know the reason tho. But it doesn't matter I am here onky for few days and then I will go back to my Asher.

He took me upstairs and showed me a guest room which was prepared for me and was only a few doors away from his. I told my assistant to buy few cloths for you but tomorrow we will go for shopping. He said and I looked at him with shock. How fast is he? He even bought clothes me? Did he knew I am going to live here before hand.

"Okay thank you" I smiled a little.

"Good night" I said when I realized he is not moving away from the door.

"Won't you give me a good night kiss?" He asked me and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I... I... " I stuttered, no way in hell I am going to let him take my first kiss.

"Don't worry I am kidding" he chuckled a little but there was something more in his eyes which I couldn't read.

"Good night, love. Have safe dreams" he said and pecked my cheek before going away. I shut the door instantly and walked to the bed.

Then I walked to the closet and saw so many new clothes most of them were dresses with the few exception of night dresses. I took out one silk night dress and went to the bathroom for the much needed bath. I got rid of the dress and take a nice bath, after which I change my clothes and tried to comb my hairs. Yes tried! I huffed when I couldn't combed my hairs all the way down. I was already tired enough so I just let it be and went to the bed, there I saw my phone ringing. It was Max!

I walked towrads the door and locked it before laying down on the bed and picked his call.

"What took you so long?" He huffed.

"I was changing my clothes" I said.

"Told tell me you are in Ian's room" he said.

"No thankfully he gave me a separate room" I said and he phewed in relief

"You know the guys are angry with me, they thought I am going after you to kidnap you and they were sure I have done it but then you went out with Ian not giving the chance too" he sighed.

"Oh ... I am sorry?" I asked not knowing what else to say.

"They will kill me If they knew I am in on with your crazy plan" he was scared and for a moment I was too.

"Are you sure Ian won't know?" I asked.

"I don't know Vee, that man is pretty smart
It would be a miracle if he won't catch you. Just do whatever you want to do and get out of there as fast as you can" he said and I agreed with him.

"But what should I look for, I mean I don't know where he keep his things" I said.

"His office, try to get in his office. I will send you something tomorrow a hiddem camera. You just have to set it in his office somehow but be careful" he said and I nodded knowing that he can't see me.

"Okay" I said. Then he told me few more details about what to look for and how to avoid being caught and some more tips of running away if it comes to it. I was happy that he knows now at least. Now I am more relieved that someone is there to help me. I have to leave this place as soon as I can.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the morning I changed in to a dress which I found in the closet, it was black full sleeved summery dress which reached up to my knees. It was not that bad. Then I heard a knock on my door, it was some maid calling me for breakfast. I went down with her as she told me Ian is waiting for me.