32. jealous

A double update again today!

5 minutes have passed in utter silence, I can only hear his heavy breathing which is now even but his hands were still around me.

"Asher" I whispered lightly and try to free myself butbhe wasn't having it.

"I am sorry, I won't ever do anything without telling you." He whispered lightly.

"Sorry to .. uh interrupt you guys but we also want to see if she is alright" said Max from behind Asher, and in return Asher grunted in annoyance but this time he let me go, still close to me.

"What happened to your forehead?' Asked Asher when he saw my face clearly, his eyes were narrowed.

"Uhmm I had a small ... accident" I said and looked at Max for help. Thankfully he understood and pull me towards him.

"I was very angry at you, you shouldn't have run away. We could always throw Mr X out" whispered Max but Asher glared at him for disrespecting Mr Davis.

"Come on, let's go inside" he said as he snake his arms around me shoulders and pulled me inside asking me where I was? How was my adventure? Typical Max questions! Asher was also behind us but as I looked up I stilled in my tracks and took few steps back and bumped into Asher who held me.

Mr Davis was still here, he was looking at me with soft eyes as if he want to talk to me.

"You can leave now, she is back." Came Elliott firm voice, he was looking at Mr Davis who looked down for a moment as if he is hurt and for a moment I also felt bad for him, his both kids hate him.

"Enna I ..." He started to say something.

"Please leave" I murmured lightly not looking at him.

He took it as a hint and then went out, there was another guy slight older then all the boys. He nods at me and then followed Mr Davis out. Asher also followed them after giving me a light kiss at the back of my head. What's gotten into him? He was never this affectionate with me before..

"You scared us today Vee" said Tyler as he came and ruffled my what left of the braid and my hair were free now. John also came to me and hugged me as he whispered in my ears.

"Everything will be alright and you are not alone" then he gave his sweet smile. Only Elliott was left, I looked at him and he was already looking at me with different emotions. I have never seen him so full of emotions before. He always hide his true emotions, I haven't even seen him laugh yet. His eyes held pain, happiness, love, rage, anger, betrayal, care and what not.

"Elliot I am sorry... I know it's not enough but. .. I.." I felt my tears leaking out of the eyes for nth time today.

"Come here" he said as open his arms for me with a small yet genuine smile with tears in them. I laughed lightly and ran into his arms. I didn't stop at that, I just cried and cried for everything. And Elliott he held me in his arms like any good older brother would.

"I knew that you will come back, I knew that you are alive. Thank you for not letting me give up on you" he chuckled happily.

"I am sorry ... Elliott ... mom ... is not ... with us ... anymore... I couldn't ... save her... he .... he ..... killed .... her. ... and I couldn't ... do anything...." I told him and for a moment I felt like his breath hitched but then he exhaled heavily and sat me down on the couch and sat beside me. He took my hand in his big one's.

"I am glad that you are with me and that's what matter the most right now." He smiled at me, I know he is saddened by the death of our mother yet he is hiding it.

"My enna is sitting infront of me, now I will not let anyone hurt by babysister" he said as he wipe my tears gently.

"You didn't tell us where were you?" Came Asher's voice and I realized he is back. I don't know whether to tell them truth or... but then I looked at Elliott, no I won't lie to him anymore.

"I was at ... Ian's place" I said and looked at ll the boys, they all got a little angry.

"Does he do that to you?" Asked Elliot as he gently touched the bandage on my forehead. I shake my head immediately.

"No no he helped me ... he ...." I looked down when I remembered whom I met today.

"Helped you? How?" Asked Max curiously and the tears that I thought were finished by now came again. I cover my face with both hands. What if he come back? What if he found me? He would snatch me again from my happiness.

"Enna babygirl, don't cry. I am with you, we all are with you. Don't get scared, no one can hurt you" Elliot assured me.

"Elliot ... I saw Marco today... he said he would kill me too .... like he killed my mother... he killed our mother Elliott and he will come back to kill me too ... now he knows that I live in this city ... he will find me again... Ian said that he will catch him ... but he is still out there... I don't want to die.." I started crying, I hate being vulnerable but everything that has happened today has weakened me.

I thought I am strong but I am not,I am still stuck in the past. I fear him, I fear him still. His fear is engraved deep in my mind, I can't get out of it.

"Look at me here" said Asher as he kneeled down infront of me cupping my face and moving it towards him.

"No one and I repeat no one can touch you or hurt you. You are safe here with us, we will keep you safe. I won't let anyone hurt you, I will break those hands before they even try to reach you. I won't loose you again ... I won't!" his stern voice held a promise which he would fulfill at any cost.

"I will kill that bastard myself for what he have done to you and our mother. I will make him pay" Elliot said with fury.

"For finding him we have to know who he is first" said Tyler and he looked angry too even all the guys were.

Then I told them everything from beginning to end. How he abused me and my mother, how he break both of us. Elliot tried to stop me when he saw how I am crying but I wanted to tell him. I want Marco dead, I have never wished death upon anyone but he deserve far worse than death.

"We will find him and kill him" gritted Asher.

"How does Ian found you?" Asked John and I told them everything how he saved me from Marco and took me to his home and taken care of me, I wanted to leave the part where he wasn't letting me go but then again I want them to tell everything. These guys are my family and you don't hide things from family.

"If Ian wasn't letting you go than how you escaped?" Asked Max. And at that I remembered dove and what she said. I looked hardly at Asher who was still holding my hands like I am his one true love. Now that I am feeling light after telling everything, I was now awake.

"I met someoen there" I said as I looked at Asher.

"Who?" Asked Max.

"Dove, does that name ring a bell" I said and all the guys looked at each other as if they know her and my doubt vanished so she is his first love. Asher was still confused and looking at me

"She helped me escape, I think she did that for Asher as she told me she Knew him from college" I said with a scowl.

"And she also told me to tell you something" I said as Asher was still looking at me. I jerked my hand away from his angrily and stood up, he followed suit after me.

"She said to tell you that she hasn't forgotten you so congratulations you can still have your first lover with you" I huffed and left the living room and went to my room. Behind me I heard Max and Tyler loud laugh which angered me even more.

"Enough" came Asher's booming voice but by then I was on second floor and then to my room. I locked it and sat on my bed, I laid down.

"Vienna please open the door" came a soft voice, it was Asher's.

"No... leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you. Go to your Dove" I yelled and put the pillow on my head so I won't hear him. After some time I succumb to deep sleep.