43. Closure

"You really think I didn't know what you were upto?" He said coldly and I stopped in my tracks.

I turned around and looked at him, feigning confusion but my insides are screaming at me to run and never look back. He took few steps and stood ahead of me.

"Do you really think I don't know why you said yes to my purposal?" He was smirking.

"What ... what are you talking about?" I said trying to seem stern.

"Oh love stop with thus act already, I can clearly see through you" he said and tucked my hair beside my ear lovingly at which I flinched and step back.

"You thought that I won't know who has set those hidden cameras in my office?" He said with a light chuckle.

"I ... don't know what you are talking about" I said not looking at him.

"My love I know that you know what I am talking about but what I want to know is why?" He asked and at the end I can see he looked hurt at my betrayal. Something snapped at me and I didn't care what would happen to me next

"You know everyone told me that you are and evil person and I believed that because I have seen you killing someone before without any mercy but then I met you and you brought me here and I start to think that there's a good sight to you too but today I realized once a devil always a devil. I never loved you and I was pretty vocal about that to you. I told you that I don't loved you, you even knew what I am upto still you let me do whatever I wanted. I don't know what was your hidden motive behind that but.." I glared at him.

"But now I don't want to do anything with you, I don't want to spy on you. I don't want anything from you, a liar and a cheater who doesn't even care about his own blood" I snapped at him and his gaze darken. He took a dangerous step towards me and held my both arms in his tight grip which was hurting me.

"I gave you everything, I even ignored tye fact that you were using me but you.. what you did to me. You were the only person I showed my good side to and you ... proved me that no one cares when you are good. Only fear can brought people on your feet and that's what I am going to do with you. You have always seen my good side now you will see my bad side, if it means keeping you with me. I will not let you go, I will not" he looked lethal right now by the look in his eyes, they held promise. A promise of breaking me if it comes to that.

"Leave me, I won't stay with you. I don't even love you" I yelled and tried to free myself from him.

"Leave her Ian, you are hurting her" said Dove, she looked scared and the kid was also crying.

"Just shut up, this is all happening because of you but don't worry I will make everything right. I gave you everything but you took her from me" he all but yelled at her he hold my both wrists in his one hand.

"Get out of here before I kill you with my own hands" he yelled at her, Dove gave me a sorry look and then she walked away with her crying child.

"Leave me, you can't have me. You will never have me, I would rather die than marrying you" I glared at him.

"Then..." He look into my eyes, his eyes were stormy.

"Die" he said and my eyes widen.

He then pulled me towards his room as I was trying to free myself and cursing at him. My bag was by the door which has all my hardwork.

He took me to his room and threw me on his bed. Then he went to lock his door, he took few dangerous steps towards me as I sat up and try to move away from him but thankfully he stopped a good distance away.

"I have you everything hell I gave you my heart which I swore I won't give anyone to but you....I even killed that bastard Marco for you and I don't regret it " He kneeled down on the floor and looked down. At this moment I was seeing a broken men and something in my heart twist at the fact that I am responsible for it. This big powerful man is on his knees because of me. He killed Marco!