26. Change of plans

"What the hell!" I yelled loudly.

"You scared me to death!" It was Asher.

"Sorry I came to look for you" he shrugged.

"Okay" I said, we start walking towards the house. We walked in silence until he broke it.

"Tonight we are going for a mission, do you want to come with us or stay back?" He asked me.

"I don't know .. I am still shaken up from the last time" I admitted.

"I promise there is no killing involve in this mission" he assured me.

"Then I am coming" I smiled a little, and he smiled back.

As we reached home, he took me to the office.

"Am I allowed to go in now?" I asked him.

"Yes you have seen enough now and we trust you so ..." He said and opened the door for me. I have already seen this plain meeting room. But how wrong was I!

When I enter inside there was no one inside. I looked at him in confusion, I thought all the guys are inside. He went towards a huge portrait and took it down then he pressed on something on a wall and the door opened. I looked at it with wide eyes.

"Come in" he said and I walked towards it, there was a small hallway at first, and then there was a huge room. On one side there was huge table and chairs around it, there were papers scattered all over the table. On the right wall was a huge board with pictures and papers, it was some sort of detective board.

On left was there were a glass closet type of thing in which there were all sort of weapons, from short guns to snipers to blades and what not. I was still in shocked state when Max called me.

"Welcome Vince" he cheered and I looked at him as he was sitting in front of two to three computers, one was showing the view of all the places around the house where cameras are fitted. I didn't even know this place has cctv cameras around.

"So it means you are coming with us?" Asked Tyler with a smirk and I couldn't even make myself to nod.

"What are you guys?" I asked them.

"We are mafia" said Elliott.

"But ... mafia people don't save people and you saved those girls.." I said

"We are mafia from the outside, Mr X is our leader and also the capo of our mafia. But it's only from the outside, we work with the police secretly well more precisely FBI, but only the head chief knows about us. You know it's safe that way." Max explains.

"What is a capo?" I asked him.

"Capo is like the boss" John told me.

"So you guys are not bad people" I said more to myself.

"No" Max said cheerily.

"Oh okay" I said and went towards the armour closet or show case or whatever it is.

"It's Mcmillan tac 50, my favorite one" said Elliott as he came beside me.

"So you are a sniper" I asked him.

"Yes and one of the best one" chirped Max from behind.

Then John shows me his set of knives that were too scary and told me some of his adventures with those knives. I only listen to them.

"What are we doing tonight?" I ask them.

"We are going to get some information about the smuggling of weapons" said Tyler, I know he is explaining to me in the most easy way.