15. Drunk

Max took me out today and all other guys were going somewhere else, they went to meet son Mr. X. Max was a little offended that they didn't took him with them but then we went for shopping and I treated him with food so now his mood is much better. I didn't buy anything for myself mostly for Andy, Leo, Leah and Cindy.

"Max, wait for me here" I said as I told him to park a little away from andy's place, Andy won't be at home so it won't be long. I wanted to buy something for them from my first legal, clean pay.

"Are they your family?" He asked as I was about to get out of the car.

"Yes" I smiled and took the shopping bags, they are mostly toys for Leo and Leah.

I stood infront of the door, I placed all the bags beside meand looked behind at max but he was not in sight so I removed the cap and freed my hairs and put the cap in my pocket. I knocked on the door and was welcomed by Cindy, she have me a long warm hug and then I was attacked by two little humans. I don't like kids that much but these two are exception.

I kissed and hugged both of them then showed them their gifts, they were happy and took their toys to their room. I looked up and saw Cindy looking at me with seriousness. My smile faltered

"Are you hiding something?" She asked me and I looked at her not knowing what to say.

"You know Vienna, I always consider you as my little sister, well more like a daughter" she chuckled lightly and I smiled lightly.

"That's why I want you to be happy but ... you don't look happy to me. You are just living ... but I want you to enjoy your life. You are young and beautiful! ..." I know what's coming so I stopped her.

"Cindy I know you always wants the best for me but I don't know ... I think I am lost. I have never thought about that.." I paused and then looked at her hopeful eyes.

"But you are right, I want to give myself a chance at ..love like normal girls" I smiled and a face came infront of me in my mind.

"I know that look... who is the guy?" Now she was excited.

"You will know when I will bring him here to meet you" I told her and she was ecstatic.

"Ohhh Vienna I am so happy for you" she said and gave me a hug.

"I will wait for you and your lover" she said and I nods.

"I have to go" I told her.

"Andy will be here soon, don't go without meeting him. You know that he miss you" she said.

"I will come back some other day" I assured her and after a little argument she let me go. As I was out, I hid my hairs in my cap and went towards the car.

"Hey" I called knocking on the car's window when I saw Max's drooling face with his eyes closed. He is sleeping! I was not gone for that long. He woke up with a start and looked here and there. When he saw me he opened the door and frowned at me.

"You are late" he said and I watch the time on my cell phone, only 15 minutes passed but ofcourse it's Max, he likes to exaggerate. I only shrugged in response.

"Don't you dare act like that, I am older than you, you should listen to me and respect me" he said trying to act like Asher and Elliott but he looked cute. I try to hide my smile not wanting to enrage him.

"How old are you?" I asked him. He looked confused for a moment then with a proud smile he said.

"I am 23 years old" he said and I burst into laughter.

"Why are you laughing? I am 23 much older than you" he scoffed and I simmer down my laughter and only nods in return.

"Yeah yeah" I said but now he looked angry.