12. Bruno and Roxy!!

A week passed by and now it was easy for me to move around but Dr Scott still didn't let me climb stairs. He said it would hurt my foot more and I would have to stay on bed rest for some more time not that I hate the idea. I am enjoying my time, the boys are really caring and one of them is always there with me so that I won't feel alone and get bored. Asher and Elliott are the only ones who I have seen the least. I have seen Asher in these past few days only one time and elliot three times.

Max and John visits me the most, Tyler and John brings food with them whereas max comes to annoy me and my cat. But I enjoy his company now, he is not that bad a little annoying but still good. It was night time and I couldn't sleep because of the bad dream, that same dream which always takes me to the past, to that unfateful night when I lost the only person who loved me. My mother!

I stand up and went out of the room, I wanted to go out but I didn't want to test my foot so I went to the living room on this 3rd floor. I turn on the TV and start watching a movie, it was some horror movie but it didn't faze me so I kept watching. Actually it was making me laugh at the way the ghost looked and their expressions. A chuckle escape through my mouth when I saw the guy running away from the ghost who stood there watching him. He was running like a headless chicken and the ghost looked confused.

"I have never seen someone laughing while watching a horror movie" Asher said and I turned towards him, he was standing in the hallway that leads to the rooms with arms crossed on his chest.

"Congratulations now you have seen one!" I said dryly and move my gaze back towards the screen.

He came and sat beside me, he remain silent for sometime and kept watching the movie but then he spoke up.

"You are not scared of ghosts?" He asked with interest and I shake my head.

"Humans are more dangerous" I said and he sighed and nods his head as if accepting the fact.

"But we can see them but ghosts they are invisible, you can't fight them" he said and I shrugged.

"But we don't have to fight them, they don't harm you if you don't harm them but humans they don't care, they don't need a reason to harm someone" I said bitterly and found his gaze on me so to change the topic...

"You believe that they exist?" I asked him but he only shrugged.

"I have seen alot in my life and nothing scares me now but only humans, bad humans" I said as I kept looking at the screen. A face of a man kept coming infront of me, that same man who destroyed me and my mother, who destroyed my happiness, my only reason of living.

"How can you differentiate between a good and a bad human?" He asked.

"I just know when I see one" I said.

"And what you say about me?" He asked me with a little intrigue, I looked at him for a moment but then I looked away on the screen.

"It's a secret" I said and looked ahead. He stays silent after that and we watched the movie but then it ended and we both stood up.

"Good night" I said as I went inside my room, I didn't wait for his answer. Now I was feeling much better and sleepy so it didn't take me long to sleep.
.
.
.
.
Four more days passed and I have starting going downstairs. Dr Scott has permitted me to use stairs, I am even surprised at myself for listening to him. I am a kind of person who thinks that only I knew what best for me and do what I want to be but with Dr Scott I listened to him. I even liked it when he praised me by saying that I am a very tough guy.

Now we all are eating dinner on the dinning table, today we have steak and let me tell you its the best food I have ever ate after my mother's death, no offense Cindy! But she couldn't even make this much tasty food. There is magic in John's hands!