37. Future

I have been staying here for two weeks now, Elliot has gone back few days ago to the boys place but I wanted to spend some more time with dad.

The first day I cam here I met my nanny, Rose more like used to be when I was little. She is very kind and takes care of me.  She showed me my room which was the same as it had been years ago. She told me how dad never let anyone touch my things. They were the same as before not that I remember much of it. It has light blue walls with a queen sized bed in the middle. Everything was themed blue and white, apparently I was in love with the blue color at that time so all my things were the same.

Dad told me that I can change my room according to my likes, first of all I changed the color of the walls. Boys came to help me with everything and now my room looks beautiful with light grey walls and new furniture which looks like it's not of some 5 year old girl's. I haven't seen Asher all this time, he hardly comes by here. They are on some new mission so the boys are quite busy these days.

Dad asked me to live here with him and I am even thinking about it. He told me that I can continue my studies and honestly I loved the idea, now that my life is sorted. I want to live it like a normal girl.

I was walking in the garden when my phone ringed, It was some unknown number but I still picked it.

"Hello!" I said, the other side was quite for a moment and then I heard a voice.

"Rapunzel" he sighed.

"I...Ian" I stuttered a little.

"Yes my love, its me Ian. Baby you don't know how much I have missed you and finally I got your number." He said

"I was very angry at you for leaving me but for you I can forget that. You just have to come meet me" he said as if he is talking to a friend.

"Ian I don't want to do anything with you, I don't trust you. You tried to keep me at your place forcefully the last time" I said a little firmly remembering how he wasn't letting me go and how he confessed his love. I felt a shudder ran through me at the thought.

"Just meet me one time, I promise I will not do anything bad to you. Please love, I have saved your life. It's the least you can do" he said with a little hurt.

"O...okay but you will not force me" I said and I know he knows what I am talking about.

"Fine" he sighed.

"It would be better If you won't tell anyone about it, you father... I say is not fond of me" he said and for a moment I was taken back at the fact that he knows that I am with my dad.

"You know my dad?" I asked and then felt myself like a stupid. Ofcourse he knows he is also a mafia. He chuckled

"Yes my love! But we are enemies of some sort" he exhaled heavily.

"Fine but I will chose the place of our meeting and you will come alone" I said and I can hear the amusement in his voice.

"However you say my love" he said and then I hanged up

"Who were you talking to?" Asked Elliot from behind and I jumped in shock. Was he listening to my conversation? But the smiled on his face told me otherwise.

"It was Andy" I lied and looked away.

"Come Dinner's ready, Dad's waiting for you" he said and I take a step towards him giving him a smile.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I said forcing a smile. As we reached dinning room I greeted Dad who was sitting on the head chair. I sat on his left and elliot on his right across from me. We started our dinner with little conversation like usual with mostly my dad telling us about our childhood funny stories. Elliott's were embarrassing to some extent and then both dad and I would laugh at him for good hour. 

"Have you thought about what you want to do?" Asked dad and I nodded, since the call from Ian. I have been thinking about something.

"Yes I think I am going to stay here from now on" I said and I can see wide grin on dad's face, Elliot just nodded but didn't looked that happy.

"I am also thinking of joining college for further studies, I always wanted to be an architect so.." I said and both of them nodded at me. They were happy to learn about that, Elliot offered to take me to some colleges for admission and I accepted his offer.

As Elliot was about to go I come with him to the door.

"Ell!" I called him.

"Yes Princess" he called me by the nickname which both dad and he use for me. It makes me happy!

"Max won't like my decision of staying here but I don't want to leave dad here alone" I sighed thinking of how Max would react. I also don't want to stay away from Asher but I think it's for the best. He has dove and it's better for me to get over him as soon as possible because I know I won't be his first choice or even the last choice.

"Don't worry I will talk to him, but you can always welcomed there" he said and I nodded.

"I will visit tomorrow, I also want to meet boys" I said and he smiled at me as he stepped out towards his car.

"Elliot" I called him once again, he stopped and turned around towards me.

"Hmm" he said.

"Uhmmm... do you trust me?" I asked him. He looked confused for a moment and then nodded his head.

"Yes but why ...." He started but I cut him off.

"Can you promise me something?" I asked him and this time he frowned but still nodded.

"Do you think that I am capable of making my own decisions?" I asked, I know I am beating around the Bush. But for what I am going to do I need his support.

"Vienna what are you going to do?" He asked me.

"Just tell me" I said and he sighed before nodding Yes.

"I think you can make your own decisions very well"

"So promise me that you will always support me in whatever I choose for myself" I said, for a moment I thought that he would not comply but then he stepped towards me and pecked my forehead.

"You will always have me by your side, I promise" he said and I smiled as I hugged him.

"I love you Ell, you are the best big brother" I said and he chuckled.

"But don't tell Andy" I whispered and earned a full blown laugh from him. Then he was gone and I came back to my room. Before sleeping I send a message to Ian of the place and time of our meeting. Let's get this over with! I thought and closed my eyes.