𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

thank you for choosing to read my mattheo one shots! before you read, I'll just give a little info on what to expect from these lil stories and a few important notes you might want to keep in mind :)

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

- I have written THREE mattheo fanfics - 'sunset lovers', 'masquerade' and 'heartless'. If you haven't already, it would mean the world to me if you checked them out, I'm sure you'll love them <3

- Some of the themes of these one shots will be angst, fluff, spice etc. Idk whatever comes to mind, I'll write! And trust me... there'll be a few steamy ones ;)

- I'll try my best with some smut but uh... I usually don't feel comfortable writing it! But please don't put yourself off of reading these one shots, because there'll be many spicy scenes!

- Most of these will be written from y/n's perspective, but depending on how I feel, I might switch to the author's perspective, because sometimes it's easier to write.

- I proof read everything I write but if there are any grammatical or spelling errors just let me know in the comments.

- ALSO: each chapter is a DIFFERENT Mattheo one shot, so don't think any of them are linked. They're all completely different scenarios.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬

- some of the fan casts aren't mine: Mattheo Riddle (creds to @yasmineamaro ), Lorenzo Berkshire (creds to @babynaomi ), Theodore Nott (idk his creator so let me know their @)

- any of the Harry Potter characters also don't belong to me, credits to J.K R*wling

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

- I hope you enjoy these one shots! If you do, please help me out, and hit the VOTE button on your favourite chapters!

- Don't forget to comment too, I love reading your guys comments, y'all are funny as hell. I also reply to as many comments as I can!

- Last word from me: if you want to join the Mattheo Riddle community, please feel free to join my Mattheo Riddle discord server! Message me on either Wattpad or Instagram for the link and I'll send it as soon as possible. The server is so much fun, so please join!

- I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

- From, Maria <3