𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓

This one shot is recommended by @TheoRiddles_WIFEYYY <3

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Unlike most people, I do quite enjoy potions classes. Even though Professor Snape can be a strict old man, I really do enjoy the subject itself, making different powerful potions in cauldrons and putting them to use. My most favourite potion would've have to be Amortentia, a classic, I know. What's even better, is that we're making it today in class, with our partners.

Unfortunately for Mattheo and I, Snape decided on the pairings, and of course he had to split us up. Nobody knows it yet, but Riddle and I are... we're dating. Yeah, shocker. But the thing is, we've both agreed that no one can know.

I'm in Gryffindor and he's in Slytherin. On top of that, he is the Dark Lord's son. Dating him and people knowing wouldn't be wise. So we both agreed to be secret.

He said to me, "I don't want you having to deal with all the allegations about me because of my father. You know it's not true and that's all that matters... but I don't want you to be hated the way I am." He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and I smiled.

Little does he know that nobody truly hates the guy, they just fear him. Fear him for who his father is. We all know Riddle hasn't got a single evil bone in his body. In fact, all the girls want him so bad. It's a shame for them that they couldn't get him like I did.

"Y/n and Theodore Nott." Our names get called out and my eyes instantly meet Riddle's, as his jaw clenches slightly.

I watch as Nott approaches me and stands beside me, both of us stood in front of our cauldron on my desk. Mattheo's across the room, watching attentively, when suddenly his name gets called out to be partnered up with Harry Potter. Everyone let's out a quiet giggle. Snape can be funny when he wants to be.

Mattheo puts his hands in his pockets and looks up, closing his eyes in frustration.

"You may begin. Record your results on paper."

"So, y/n." Nott says, I begin to read the ingredients.

"Nott." I say, avoiding eye contact, mainly focused on the task at hand.

"Need any help?" He asks politely, with a smile.

"Sure." I say, looking up at him, smiling back because I'm nice. "Please could you get these ingredients from the cupboard?"

"On it ma'am."

I laugh a little and continue reading the instructions until he returns with the things we need. I notice some fluff or something stuck in his hair and I eye it, wondering whether to point it out to him or not.

"Have I got something on my face?" He asks, looking kind of worried.

"Oh no, not on your face. On your hair, here." I say, pointing to the place on my own hair, and he attempts to find it but fails. "Let me." I sigh, and he nods, as I reach over and pull the small fluff out of his hair, he looks down at it and smiles.

"Thank you y/n. You're too kind."

"Isn't she just?" I hear a deep voice say as they approach from behind me.

Riddle.

He stands ever so close to the right of me, and his left hand grabs onto my right hand, holding on to it protectively.

"Yep Riddle, she is." Nott adds. "Anything else you want me to do miss?" He asks me, and my heart skips a beat.

Oh no, he should not have called me that.

Riddle's grip on my hand tightens, until he wraps his arm around my waist from behind, pulling me closer to him.

Theodore notices and his eye widen ever so slightly.

"Measuring cylinder." Is all I say to him, quietly might I add, as I take a deep breath, nerves running through my whole body.

What is he thinking?

Does he finally want people to know?

I'm sure everyone's noticed his hand gripping onto my waist.

I don't want him to let go but-

Nott nods his head and heads off, leaving Riddle alone with me. He's still stood right beside me, when he whispers into my ear, "Come with me."

His warm breath against my ear sends a shiver down my spine but I follow him as we both sneak out of the classroom, and into an empty corridor.

His hand is still holding onto mine when he pulls me right to him, my body colliding into his before he pins me against the wall behind me.

"Yes?" I say to him, looking up into his dark eyes. He raises his brows and tilts his head slightly.

"Don't test my patience y/n. You know exactly what I'm going to say."

I reach for his face and hold his cheek with my hand, stroking my thumb across his skin gently. "And what's that my love?"

He takes a deep breath, closing his eyes as he scrunches his face slightly.

"You're messing with me y/n."

"Talk to me."

His hand wraps around my neck, his grip firm but not too tight.

"I see you talking to Nott. Touching his hair. I see the way he looks at you." He says quietly, it's almost an angry whisper.

"Nott? I've got nothing to do wi-"

"You don't see it but I do." He explains.

He leans in closer, our lips centimetres apart. The craving for his soft lips to collide with mine grows by the second. I arch my hips slightly to touch his body, only wanting him even closer than he already is.

"You want me y/n?" He whispers into my ear.

"Mhm." I say quietly, beginning to grow breathless as his hand trails up my thigh, my skirt slowly lifting up. The further his hand moves up, the more my everything desires him.

"How badly?" He tilts his head, his lips moving closer to my neck, and his hand reaching the top of my thigh.

"So bad." I whisper back, taking a deep breath.

His lips suddenly connect with skin on my neck, as he plants wet kisses, sending a sensation straight through my body, and he presses his front against me harder. I feel him beginning to suck on my neck hard, and instantly know he's leaving his mark.

As he does so, his fingers begin to stroke my clit through my underwear, making me fill the hallway with moans.

His continues to stoke it and I only start to want more.

"Please." I say breathless, and I feel him smile against my neck.

"You're mine, y/n."