𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇

The start of a new school year at Hogwarts, and I'm going to make it the best one yet. For sure.

My main goals are: to work hard and get the best grades I can with NO distractions. Whatsoever.

Shouldn't be too hard. But my first lesson of the day is potions... and it's quite the bore... but at least I sit at the back of the classroom so if I do doze off a bit... Professor Snape won't take any notice.

I enter the classroom and take my seat at the back. I'm one of the few people who get to sit at the back, so there's barely anyone on my row. I sit at the end of the row anyway so there's no one to talk to really.

"Sorry I'm late Snape, I was just at the loo." A boy says as he enters the classroom.

Oh for fucks sake. Riddle.

Two of his shirt buttons are open and his ties a mess. As well as his brunette curls... they're usually perfect but right now... he looks like he's just come from having a shag.

Everyone can tell, and he knows. But he likes that sort of attention.

"Address me properly you fool!" Professor Snape raises his voice, sending the death stare to Mattheo who stands by the doorway.

"My sincere apologies your lordship." He says, and the whole class share some giggles.

"Just sit down." Snape sighs and Mattheo smirks in content.

I roll my eyes and look back down at my notebook, ready to take some notes for todays lesson, when suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I see Riddle.

Yes, Riddle. Taking a seat. Beside me.

BESIDE ME.

What the fuck!?

I turn to look at him in disgust and his eyes meet mine in an instant, but they slowly wonder down my body and then back up at my eyes.

He looks away and smiles, before taking out his books and putting them on his desk.

Oh my god his smile.

"What a coincidence. Right?" He says to me suddenly, and I don't look at him once.

"Yeah." I reply. "What a coincidence."

Eventhough I'm not looking, I can tell there's a smug smirk across his face, when suddenly he budges his chair a lot closer to mine. Close enough so that they're touching.

He leans in from the side and whispers, "You haven't changed one bit, have you y/n?"

God, he knows how to make my blood boil.

I turn to look at him, only just coming to the realisation of how close we are.

I look into his eyes and tilt my head slightly.

"Stop acting as if you know me Riddle." I tell him and he chuckles.

"I do know you. Or have you just forgotten what happened that night?"

I clench the pen in my hand and face the front of the class, trying not to let him get on my nerves but clearly, he is. My blood is absolutely boiling.

Suddenly, I feel his hand resting on my thigh and I look down at his veiny hands... aswell as the silver ring he never takes off.

"Just take deep breaths y/n." He whispers lowly into my ear. "Aha this is giving me flashbacks. You remember. Don't you?" He asks, his hand slowly trailing its way up my thigh.

My breath hitches and my grip on my pen becomes even tighter... but for some reason... my body doesn't want him to stop.

His hand makes its way further and further up and stops suddenly.

"Not in class." I mumble.

"Sorry what was that darling?" He asks with a smirk.

"I said, not in class." I repeat.

"We'll finish this later love." He chuckles, moving his hand away from my thigh and sitting back in his chair, adjusting himself in his seat.

He hasn't changed. Not one fucking bit.