𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐗 (𝐈)

PART 1

Most people know me as the girl who once dated Mattheo Riddle. Shameful, I know... and it's kind of sad that to make myself feel somewhat better about it, I remind myself that I'm the only girl who's ever actually been in a relationship with the curly brunette haired boy.

Every other girl who has ever been associated with him have all be one night stands, but with me, I'm even shocked myself that we lasted almost half a year together.

Actually dating him made me see a different light to him, one of which I don't think I'll ever see again. He's gone back to his nonchalant, mysterious personality, yet the girls are still going crazy over him.

Mattheo was my everything at one point. He was my first everything too... so when we ended, it took some time for me to get over.

I'm still not sure whether I'm over it myself.

It's funny, because it was supposedly a mutual breakup. He was getting too infatuated with his father, and I wasn't having it... and he didn't want me to get hurt because of that either.

But oh god.

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him... miss his touch... the feeling of his lips against mine... and ugh, those veiny hands of his between my thighs.

I'd never been touched before by a guy, and to experience Mattheo Riddle as a first was something else. Enlightening almost.

I experienced a feeling I never thought was possible. He made me addicted to his touch - so much so that I'd crave him every night.

But I no longer have that. And yet again - I'd be lying if I said I don't have withdrawal symptoms.

Whenever I'd see him now, in school, in the corridors, classrooms, the tension between us is almost deadly. His eyes will meet mine for a couple of seconds, before looking else where. The momentary feeling that I'd gain from that minuscule interaction with him each day, leaves me going crazy.

I wake up every morning, and anticipate that I'd see him again some time throughout the day, and hope that he'd even spare a glance towards me.

And without fail, he'd do so. But my, at the same time, it's so painful... knowing that that feeling will never be permanent.

I just wanted to scream his name one last time.

"Y/n wake up please! Last lesson of the day. Concentrate." The potions Professor raises his voice at me, breaking me out of my trance. I thought I had gotten lucky for finding a seat at the back of the classroom, in hopes that he wouldn't catch me slacking any time I wanted to zone out.

Unfortunately, that was definitely not the case.

I open my notebook and pencil, and begin to catch up on the notes, scribbling away against the paper. I'm so immersed in the work, that I don't notice for a moment someone walking in extremely late to class, and taking a seat beside me on my empty back row bench.

I finish my sentence and then flick my head to see who it is, but for a second, my sense of smell kicks in first and answers that question before my eyes do.

That cologne.

It fills my senses and when my eyes meet those brown ones staring right back at me, my heart feels as if it's going to fall out of my chest.

My eyes suddenly drop down as he leans back in his seat, his hands in his pockets and his legs spreading out slightly so that they fit better under the bench.

His knee knocks into mine, and I swear I feel a shock run straight through me. Only then do I begin to ponder why he chose to sit directly next to me... or in fact, anywhere near me at all.