𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.

I NEED TO HIDE.

A.S.A.P.

As I'm running throughout the hallways of Hogwarts, being chased by Filch and his shaggy cat, I find a closet secluded around the corner.

Perfect. The perfect hiding spot. I quickly pull the door open and slam it shut once I get inside.

My breathing heavy after all that running, I take a deep breaths... but when I turn around, I jump to the sight of a boy standing right behind me in this tightly spaced closet.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I exclaim, and he slams his hand over my mouth.

"SSH! You're going to get us caught." He tells me and I shove off his hand.

I use my wand to emit some light, so I can even catch a glimpse of who this boy is.

Oh fuck.

Riddle.

"What a pleasant surprise." He smirks at me, tilting his head slightly.

"How very fucking pleasant." I scoff rolling my eyes.

There's absolutely no space between us right now, so practically all of our bodies are touching.

I hate my life.

Or do I?

"You and your sarcasm."

"And what about it?" I roll my eyes. "What are you doing in this closet anyway?" I ask him out of curiosity.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I was running away from Filch."

"Why?"

"I accidentally stood on his cat." I tell him and he looks as if he's trying to hold in his laughter.

"Sounds like something you'd do."

"As if you know me so well." I laugh.

"You know I do." He smirks.

"You didn't answer my question." I raise a brow, slyly looking him up and down but I think he catches me.

He doesn't say anything though, he only smirks harder. God, I hate boosting his ego but sometimes I can't help it.

"It was a good enough spot to smoke. I've gotten caught too many times on the school grounds."

I sigh. "Why am I not surprised Riddle?"

"Because you know me so well."

"Even though we despise each other's guts."

"Who said I hate you?" He asks, titling his head slightly as he keeps his eyes locked on mine.

"The hatred goes both ways doesn't it? We've been enemies for years Riddle." I scoff.

"I think..." he whispers.

"You think..."

He leans in closer, and whispers gently, "I think you're in denial." He says, as he soothingly tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think you actually hate me." He shrugs.

"Well... how else will I feel about you?" I whisper, wrapping my arms around his neck comfortably, and I notice a small smile on his face.

"I have a feeling you want me y/n." He mutters, his deep voice running straight through my body.

"What makes you think that?" I ask, my eyes fluttering from his eyes, down to his lips and back.

I don't know why, but I really feel like kissing him right now.

His hands snake around my waist and he trails his hand up my thigh, lifting my skirt up slightly.

I let out a small gasp at his touch, my eyes not moving from his lips.

"Don't do that y/n."

"I'm not doing anything." I shrugs, biting my lip.

"Don't start something you can't finish." He states, his dark eyes seeing right through me.

"You think I can't handle you Riddle?"

"I think we're gonna have to find out." He says, his hand gripping onto my neck as he pulls me closer to him, our breathing rate growing faster by the second.

Our lips getting closer and closer...

The tension rising faster and faster...

Before my lips can collide with his, the door of the closet were hiding in swings right open, to reveal Draco, Theodore, Enzo and Blaise standing before us, their jaws dropped.

"It's not what it looks like!" Me and Mattheo both say at the same time in an instant, and we both look at each other and he sends me a smirk.

"We'll finish this off later darling." He whispers into my ear, his hand holding mine, but they part as he heads off with his friends.

I watch as he walks away, already missing his touch.