𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

I lay in Mattheo's bed, watching him from afar as he plays his video game, so engrossed in it that it seems he's forgotten that I'm even in the room.

He's my best friend... and I've come to hang out with him. I guess he can play on his game but he said he'd be off it in about five minutes.

But it's been longer than that and I've started to grow agitated.

I need to get his attention somehow... something that will catch his eye.

Suddenly, I have a very good but sneaky idea. With a wave of my wand, I change outfits... into something a little more revealing that might draw his attention. If this doesn't make him notice me now, then I don't know what will.

I look in the mirror beside the bed, and gasp in awe at the short white lace nightwear dress that fits perfectly around my body.

It's risky, since it's so short, but that's the look that I'm going for.

I slowly walk past Mattheo and his game desk and towards the dressing table, looking at myself in the mirror and bending over slightly, as I apply some lip gloss.

"Holy mother of-" I hear Mattheo gasp.

And I hear his headphones instantly being taken off and put on the desk.

"Holy shit y/n. Where on earth did that come from?"

"Oh it's new." I shrug. "Perfect to sleep in."

"I swear to god you better come here right now." He says, his eyes not leaving my body as he gets up out of his seat and approaches me, standing behind me and hugging my waist.

"Aha you good Mattheo?" I ask.

"You look so beautiful my pretty girl." He whispers into my ear and I turn around to look up at him.

"Your pretty girl?" I ask, raising an eyebrow intrigued as I slowly take a couple of steps forward, pushing him back down on his gaming chair.

"Mhm. That's what I said." He licks his lips, looking me up and down.

"Well you can go back to your game. You seemed more interested in that than you did in me." I shrug turning back around but he instantly pulls me by my waist and places me on his lap.

"You're not going anywhere y/n. Right now? You're mine." He whispers lowly as I straddle him, adjusting myself onto his lap.

"Fuck, you know exactly what you're doing. Don't you?" He says, leaning his had back with a smirk.

I grind against him slowly, my hands gripping onto his brunette curls as he holds my waist, guiding me as I move against him.

"Just like that." He pants as my movement grows faster.

His hands trail across my thighs and up my body to my neck, which he grips tightly and pulls me towards his face, his tongue instantly making contact with the skin of my neck as he plants wet kisses all over, not missing one spot.

I gasp at the feeling, my face growing red as I run out of breath, but I don't stop grinding.

The feeling is intense and I can tell he's enjoying it too.

Who would've fucking thought.

Me and my best friend Mattheo... doing Merlin knows whatever this is.

Mattheo stops for a second and he looks up at me.

"And I always thought I was the dominant one." He laughs.

"Not today Riddle." I make out between breaths and he pulls me in for a passionate kiss, taking me by surprise.

I embrace him and his lips, our mouths moving in sync as if this was something we do on a daily basis.

We both needed this.

We both wanted this.

For how long?

Well that can be kept a secret.