𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

Mattheo Riddle is my best friend. He has been since I was very little. You see, his mother and my mother were best friends. He had a troubling childhood, but I was always there for him, always there to care for him and show him that there'll always be someone who cares for him.

Tonight, he came back late from Quidditch training and did what he usually does. He sluggishly walked into my dorm, and flopped onto my bed. Everytime he says that my bed is just "much comfier" than his own, but I know it's a lie. He just comes here to cuddle with me until he falls asleep.

I've noticed, he has sleeping problems, and whenever he's struggling, I'm always there to comfort him and help him fall asleep.

"Rough day?"

"Yes my love, I'm all sore." He groans, budging up so his head rests in my lap as he lays flat on his stomach. I play with his hair soothingly and watch as his eyes slowly close.

"You need to change out of ur Quidditch kit Mattheo." I tell him and he lets out a huff.

"I'm so tired though, and my clothes are in my dorm." He says.

"Just take your top off, I have some spare joggers I stole off you in my drawers." I tell him and his eyes widen.

"You're in trouble you are."

"Try me."

"You know I'd love to." He smirks and I throw a cushion at his face once I'm off the bed, bending over to look in the bottom drawers for his joggers."Woah." He whispers.

I stand up straight once I've gotten them and find he's sat up on the bed now, his legs hanging off. He looks at me eagerly and I walk slowly towards him, now standing in between his legs.

"Lift your arms up." I tell him, as I slowly lift his shirt off of him, revealing his perfectly toned body, as well as multiple scars across his skin.

I take another step forward, and he closes his legs a little, locking me in place as his hands meet my waist.

My heart skips a beat.

Is this really happening right now?

My eyes won't leave his sparkling ones, and he looks me up and down.

"I think..." he says quietly.

"What do you think Mattheo?" I ask.

"I-"

He pauses for a second and takes a breath.

"You're doing things to me y/n."

"Like what?" I ask him innocently, before straddling his lap, either one of my legs on each side of him, as I budge forward slightly to get into a comfier position. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Oh my god." He groans quietly and I lift his chin to look up at me.

"You like that?"

"Mhm." He nods, and his grip on my hips get tighter as he moves me forward and back, enabling me to grind against him. I feel his hard on growing beneath me, and I let out a small moan which clearly turns him on. "Oh fuck me."

I continue to go faster and he looks up at me and I press my boobs into his face, before slowly coming to a stop.

"Mattheo..."

"Yes?" He says breathlessly.

"How are you feeling?"

"So good." He sighs.

"I don't want this to ruin our-"

"It's only made us better princess. Only much more closer."

"You think?"

"I know."

"You want me to keep going?" I ask him and he nods so eagerly.

"Don't stop."

I continue to grind against his dick, riding it so hard and fast until he starts becoming breathless and whimpering my name.

I smile, knowing that only this much is making the both of us needing each other more than ever, which only makes me wonder what would happen if the clothes were off.

I push his chest, until he lays flat on the bed, and I begin to kiss his face, anywhere but his lips. I continue to kiss down his neck, making him whimper even more as I seductively lick his ear, nibbling it slightly before I continue grinding against him.

His hands grip on my ass, forcing it down against his hard dick, clearly begging for me to go faster and harder than ever.

I moan at the feeling, moan his name, and he instantly flips me over.

He looks down at me, as his body is against mine, he slowly lifts up my shirt leaving me in my bra and shorts that he yet needs to take off.

"You're so perfect my love."