𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐗 (𝐈𝐈)

PART 2
(mature content warning🔞)

Should I be doing this? Absolutely not. Am I doing it for the plot? Absolutely yes.

There was a reason why myself and Riddle had broken up, and I was betraying that agreement the moment I let him touch me in class earlier today.

I should've known he would leave me yearning for more. That's just how he is. He wants me to chase him to ends limit. And to be honest, yes I would.

That's how good he makes me feel.

Not having that feeling for such a long time has been eating away at me, and I'm finally going to relieve that pain in an hours time.

Whether he came over to my dorm or whether I went over to is was something I'm still pondering over. I guess I'll make him come to me.

I head into the bathroom, and strip down before taking a step into the shower, letting the hot running water soothe my skin.

As I run my hands along my body, allowing every inch to be be touched by water, my mind can't stop thinking about him. His hands all over me, his fingers-

"You look like you've got a lot on your mind." I hear a voice say. Startled, I jump back a little, my arms covering my tits and my legs crossing over each other as I watch the boy with the familiar voice enter the bathroom.

He locks the door behind him, and I can barely see him through the fogged glass of the shower. He slowly reaches for the handle, and slides the glass door along, his eyes meeting mine before they flicker down at my body and back up again.

I watch as he strips off his black compression shirt, revealing his toned body that stuns me every time. My eyes won't even leave his biceps as he pulls his pants off, leaving him in boxers.

"Mattheo-" I say, my mouth part open, surprised as he stands there with his eyes locked on me.

"Yes, my love?"

The perfect response that makes me fumble.

"I'm having a shower." Is all I can make out, and he looks at me with a smirk.

"Mhm, have your shower. Don't let me stop you." He says.

In curiosity, I observe as he sits down on the bathroom chair, and leans back, spreading his legs slightly as his tongue rolls across the inside of his cheek.

The glass doors are completely open, providing him with full view of my body.

Oh my god.

I decide to go along with it, a small smirk forming on my face as I continue to run my hands through my hair, letting my hair get soaked.

I continue trailing my hands down my naked body, and glance over at Mattheo who's tilting his head back, his hand slowly making its way to his boxers.

I smile in content, and continue doing what I'm doing. I watch as he pulls his dick out, and slowly starts caressing it, his eyes not leaving me for a second.

I grab my soap and begin to lather it across my body, over my tits and that's when I notice him pumping faster.

As soon as I see this, I smirk and close the glass doors so he can no longer see me, the condensation fogging his view of me.

I hear a grunt and I turn around to face the shower head. Seconds later, I hear the glass doors slide open again, and then close.

His hands grip onto my waist, and instantly pull me against him, my whole body in contact with his. He leans in close, and whispers lowly in my ear.

"Fuck, you love messing with me, don't you y/n?"

"Mhm." I manage to make out, a small smile on my face as my breathing begins to grow heavy.

I feel as one of his hands glides down my stomach, and makes it's way down to my clit. Without warning, he starts stroking fast and I let out a moan, as he continues.

The pleasure is overwhelming and sudden, causing me to arch my back slightly, my ass grinding against his dick which makes him let out a groan.

"Fuck." He grunts, and spins me around, my back against the tiled wall. He scans my body and my face. "You're so beautiful."

I feel as he holds onto his length, and rubs it teasingly against my front, my arms wrapped around his neck as I grip onto his hair frustratingly.

"My turn to tease you." He breathes out and I let out a gasp as he pushes his tip into my wet entrance, not going all the way in.

"Fuck Mattheo, please."

His lips make contact with mine, as we find ourselves in a heated make out, moans spilling out between breaths, and my hands tugging on his hair.

He lets go of his dick and uses his hands to caress my boobs, before he plants sloppy, wet kisses all down my neck, biting against my skin to leave multiple hickeys.

He stops and holds onto his dick, pushing it against my entrance again. Before he does anything, he looks me in the eyes and asks, "Can I?"

"Yes." I respond almost immediately, and with that, he suddenly lifts one of my legs up, wrapping it around his waist as he pushes his dick inside my opened pussy.

As soon as I feel his dick filling the inside of me, I scream out his name, and that only turns him on even more.

He continues to push in and out of me, my whole body shaking with the rhythm.

He pulls out and I look down at his long dick, wanting it inside of me again immediately. He grabs onto my waist and twists me around, his hand pushing down my lower back, making me arch for him.

He grips onto my waist, as I hold onto the shower for support, when he suddenly starts slamming into me from behind.

The sound of his dick pumping into me fills the bathroom, and I'm a moaning mess. My legs begin to grow shaky as I feel my climax coming any time soon.

"Fuck, y/n, you're so perfect." He manages to make out, and I scream his name one last time as he pushes deeper into me, harder than before.

I soon finish, and feel him come inside of me. I let him ride out the orgasm and he eventually pulls out.

I feel like I'm about to collapse onto the floor of the shower, as my legs are wobbly than ever before.

Mattheo chuckles and picks me up. He takes me over the the bath tub, making me sit down inside. He wraps a towel around his waist, and fills the bathtub with warm water for me.

As we're waiting for it to fill, I look up at him, and find him already looking at me. We exchange a smile and he lets out a breath.

"Why did we ever break up y/n?"

His question makes me giggle, and I reply.

"Let's never do that again."