𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

"You slaggy mudblood bitch." He laughs evilly, throwing his bitten green apple right at my face.

The Slytherin boys standing around him laugh along with him as I wince in pain, holding my cheek where the apple hit.

"I hope you burn in hell Malfoy!" I exclaim, storming off away from the group and into the castle.

The whole year group probably saw that.

How bloody embarrassing.

This is the third time this week I've let Draco get away with bullying me and I've had enough. I give up.

I rush into the girls bathrooms and head into one of the toilet cubicles, pulling the toilet seat down and sitting on it, holding my head in my hands as I let the tears flow down my cheeks.

His words sting, yeah they do. But what makes me even more upset is the fact that I can't stand up for myself... he always gets away with whatever he does and it pisses me the fuck off.

Suddenly, the sound of someone knocking on the cubicle door makes my head shoot right up.

"Who is it?" I ask but they don't reply, they just knock once more.

With a sigh, I open the door, gasping as I find a tall boy with brunette curly hair standing before me, looking down at me with a pitiful look.

Mattheo Riddle.

The schools bad boy, and Lord Voldemort himself's son.

"What the fuck!?" I exclaim, shoving past him. "Why are you in the girls bathrooms you freak!"

"I saw you rush in here crying." He tells me, tilting his head slightly as if to inspect me.

"You here to bully me some more? I know what you Slytherins are like." I say and a small smirk forms across his face.

"We're not all like Malfoy." He tells me.

"Yeah, some of you, like you specifically, are worse, I assume."

"You assume. Keyword there."

"Whatever." I scoff, heading over to the sinks and splashing some cold water over my face.

I dry it with some tissue and he takes a few steps closer to me, until we're inches apart.

I look up at him confused and then I look down, beginning to grow nervous.

He holds my chin and lifts it up slowly making me look at him, and then he holds my cheek with his hand, rubbing his thumb across my skin soothingly.

"Your face is bruised. What the fuck did he do to you?" He asks, his voice raising slightly.

"I-"

"Tell me, y/n."

What the fuck he knows my name? This is the first time we've met.

"He threw his half bitten apple straight to my face." I tell him, embarrassed slightly but I can't lie.

I feel like he'd know if I'm lying in an instant.

"That son of a bitch." Mattheo scoffs.

"You're not going to do anything are you?" I ask him.

"Oh trust me." He whispers, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "He'll never bother you again princess."

With that, he leaves me in the bathroom, stunned, as he walks away with his fists clenched.

This is not going to end well.