𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊

This one shot is recommended by @mattheosfavwife <3

I used this as a prompt, so the storyline isn't exactly the same <3

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Black liquid running down my cheeks - my salty tears mixed with my pigmented mascara that once made my lashes look perfect. But now... nothing seemed perfect.

My heart is broken. Literally. Into fucking pieces. I stride my way throughout the cold corridors of the castle, late at night and make my way back to the Slytherin common room so I can stuff my face into my pillow and cry the sadness away.

It won't go away. I know that. Especially after seeing what I saw...

I was coming back from the Ravenclaw common rooms after meeting up with my friend Luna, when I passed by an empty classroom. Well, I thought it was empty. That was until I heard loud moans echoing out of it.

And grunts. His grunts. I had to take a look. I know it sounds stupid but I had to make sure.

My guesses were right.

Draco was cheating on me. Fucking a girl in the motherfucking potions lab!? Disgusting.

At that moment, my heart fell out of my chest and shattered into pieces. I thought he was the one. I guess not. Not after that.

I'm not one to forgive and forget. Even with the guy who I thought was the one. Right now, that dream seems like a bloody joke.

I swing the doors of the Slytherin common room open, tears still streaming down my face and I bump into another person I don't wanna be seeing right now.

"Riddle." I sniffle, and he looks down at me... almost looking concerned.

"Y/n what the fuck happened?" He asks me and I shrug.

"Honestly, I don't want to talk about it." I sigh, attempting to push past him so I can head to my room but he stops me, pulling me back.

"Y/n, talk to me. It was Draco, wasn't it?"

"How did you know?" I laugh.

"I can tell you have strong feelings for him. He's the only person who can make you cry like that." He says, holding onto my cheek and wiping away a tear with his thumb.

I close my eyes, and embrace his warm touch, until I open my eyes, and realising what's going on.

"I got to go." I sniffle.

"Where to?"

"My dorm."

"Let me come with you."

"Not a chance Riddle. I need to be alone."

"It's not good to be alone at times like this princess."

"Fine." I sigh, heading over to my dorm as he follows on from behind me, taking hold of my hand as we walk up the stairs.

I open the door of my dorm and instantly flop onto my bed, pulling the covers over me. Mattheo looks around my room, looking intrigued or something, before he closes the door and sits beside me on my bed, stretching his legs and putting his hands behind his head.

"You gonna talk to him about it?" He asks me and I think for a moment.

"I... we've been together for so long... I don't want to ruin things between us." I say, taking a deep breath and Mattheo chokes on air.

"What!? Y/n please tell me you're not being serious right now?"

"I'm being serious Riddle."

"You won't be the one ruining things, he's already ruined it all."

"You don't even know what he did." I say, looking up at him.

"Y/n... I'm the Dark Lord's son. I can read minds. I saw everything you saw." He tells me and my jaw drops.

"You read my mind!?"

"Well I had to, because you weren't telling me anything and you're an emotional wreck right now y/n!"

"Well... what do you think?" I scoff.

"It's fucking disgusting. What he did. I'm sorry you had to see that." He sighs, laying down next to me, and looking into my eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to see that too." I sniffle. "But that was your choice."

"Yeah yeah. I regret it. A lot." He says, making me laugh. "I made you smile."

"Mhm. You did." I say. "You're good at keeping my mind off of things."

"Why's that?" He asks.

"You have a pretty face." I say, trailing my finger over the scar on his eye. "And you have a nice voice."

He raises a brow, and his hand makes its way to my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"And you... have a nice bum."

"Hey!" I laugh, and he shrugs.

"I speak nothing but the truth." He laughs. "No, but seriously though... you're a really nice person... and I'm sorry Malfoy did that to you." He says, holding my cheek in his hands.

"Thanks Theo."

"Theo?"

"Mhm. Is that okay? Can I call you that?"

"Call me what you like princess." He smiles."I wish we'd known each other sooner y/n."

"Why's that?" I ask.

"So I could get to you before Malfoy did." He tells me, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and I swear I feel my heart skip a beat, butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"You have me now Mattheo." I say, as his hands trail their way down my back, his fingers sliding across my skin and sending goosebumps all over me.

"All to myself?"

"All to yourself."