𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

This one shot is recommended by @purplegirly93 <3

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"What are you doing?" My face drops as I enter my dorm room, only to find a certain Matthe Riddle, sitting up on my bed with his legs propped up and crossed at the ankles. He holds a book in his hand.

My book.

My diary.

His eyes meet mine and a glare is formed on his face, a deadly one, that feels like it's shooting right through me.

He slams the book shut and stands up from where he's sitting, slowly walking towards me, with his eyes not leaving mine for a second.

"Mattheo... what are you doing in here? Why do you have that book-"

"What, you mean your diary?" He raises a brow, his face still serious and stern, as he raises the book and shoves it towards me.

"I- yes. Why were you reading it?"

"God you're so fucking two faced."

"You're confusing me-"

"You know exactly what I fucking mean y/n." He spits, taking steps forward as I talk some back, until my back meets the wall behind me, his body inching closer to me.

"I've done nothing wrong-"

"Every fucking page. Every fucking page you've written my name, written about me... so many things, that I didn't even bloody know myself. But in reality, you can't even fucking look at me. It doesn't make sense. You act as if you're so bloody in love with Diggory when we all know you're not happy."

"I am happy-"

"There we go! Lies again."

"I am not lying Riddle!" I say, raising my voice to match his tone and he takes a deep breath.

"You are the most deceiving person I've met." He says quietly now, as if it's almost a whisper.

"Those things you read in my diary, they mean nothing. Don't take it the wrong way-"

"I know what I read y/n! I'm not incompetent!" He stops and lets out a breath, leaning in towards me, our faces centimetres apart. He stretches his arm out, and places his hand beside my head on the wall behind me, caging me in.

"What-"

He whispers lowly, a smirk on his face now. "You like me, don't you?"

I let out a laugh. "I think not. If anything, it seems like you're the one who likes me, seen as though you have such a problem with me and Diggory. You jealous, Riddle?" I raise a brow and he rolls his tongue across the inside of his cheek, looking away with a smirk on his face before looking back at me.

"And what if I said... I do like you? What then?"

"I-"

"You'd say it back, wouldn't you? Because I'm pretty sure y/n that Cedric fucking Diggory isn't giving you the love and affection that you damn well deserve." He sighs before whispering into my ear, "I could give you the world y/n. I could make you feel things you've never felt before."

I let out a breath I never knew I was holding in and he chuckles. I stand up straighter, getting off of the wall and he drops his hand down, standing up straight as I look up at him, face to face. I only just realise how close we are.

Slowly, I wrap my arms around his neck and his eyes widen in surprise.

"Do it then." I whisper and he raises a brow.

"Wh-"

"Make me feel things I've never felt before Riddle."

He smirks and pushes me against the wall, my back colliding against the hard surface before his hand grips my neck, and his lips clash onto my mine.

His other hand trails down my body, following my curves and meeting my bare stomach as his fingers skim across my skin, sending shivers straight through me. As our lips move in sync, we part for a second, as we both catch our breath and his eyes meet mine.

I smile as I gaze at his pretty perfect face and his hand travels further downwards. He tilts his head at me in question and I nod. No words needed and he knows exactly what I want. His lips crash onto mine once more, this time his tongue entering my mouth and his hand making contact with my inner thighs.

I let out a gasp and I grip onto his curls, as he begins planting kisses down my jaw and to my neck, gliding his tongue across my skin and leaving wet kisses which makes me go crazy. A sensational feeling is sent through my body and my head swings back, allowing him more access to my neck, before he picks me with ease, my legs wrapping around his waist as he holds me up with both hands gripping onto my legs.

We part and I notice my breathing rate has shot up immensely, as I attempt to catch my breath. He chuckles, and I take notice of his now messy curls, and move a strand of his hair away from his eyes.

"So, I'm guessing you like me then." He whispers with a smile on his face.

"You dumbass. You only just figured it out." I roll my eyes.

"So you've liked me for a while?" He raises a brow.

"Ever since I met you." I sigh and his eyes lighten up.

"God, why didn't I make a move sooner!?" He sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"Well... you have me now."

"And I'm never gonna let you go y/n."