𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐄

This party is a load of bullshit. A load of BULLSHIT. First, I find my boyfriend Cedric flirting with another girl. He's drunk, but that's no excuse, what the fuck? I had my suspicions between him and that girl for a while anyway.

Everyone knew a Slytherin and a Hufflepuff would never work out. I've been told that many times, and I mean, MANY.

Slightly tipsy, I take off my heels and storm out of the Slytherin common room, and back to my dorm. As I'm making my way up the stairs, I trip and twist my ankle and I instantly stumble to the ground.

"Oh for fucks sake." I groan, taking a look at my sore ankle.

I try to move it, but it stings.

How the fuck am I meant to get up these stairs now?

"You alright love?" I hear a voice ask as they approach me, and I look up to find a tall boy with curly brunette hair standing before me, with dark hazel eyes that seem like they see right through your soul.

Riddle. Of course. I don't know him well, but I've always made sure to stay away. He's not one to mess with, so I'm not quite sure why he's even speaking to me.

"Um, no not really." I mumble, holding my ankle with one hand, and my heels in the other.

He reaches out his hand for me, and surprisingly, I take it.

How else am I meant to get up these stairs?

"Can you move it?"

"Huh?"

"Can you move your foot?" He asks again and I shake my head.

"No it stings. I think I've sprained it or something." I tell him.

Wait, why am I telling the Dark Lord's son about my sprained ankle? Well, as I said, I'm quite tipsy.

"Right I'll carry you up then." He sighs, swiping me off the ground, into his arms and I let out a gasp in shock.

"Hey!" I say. "I don't need you carrying me!"

"I'm doing you a favour. Keep your mouth shut princess." He replies, rolling his eyes.

"Rude."

"If anything, you're the one being rude darling."

Darling.

"Am not."

"Whatever." He scoffs, finally making it to the top of the stairs. "Now which way is your dorm?"

"I'll take it from here thanks." I mumble, trying to wriggle out of his hold.

"If you walk on that ankle, it will be swollen for days and will take longer to heal. Just let me carry you." He says, growing agitated.

"Fine." I sigh. "That way." I point to the way of my dorm and he carries me onwards and takes me into my room, which is a mess in fact.

Getting ready for a party does leave a mess in your room.

Gently, he places me on my bed and I look up at him, curious as to why he even thought about helping me.

"Before you go..." I say before he turns around to leave. "Why did you help me?"

"Someone had to." He replies, his eyes still locked onto mine.

"But it's just that..."

"What? I'm the Dark Lord's son and I'm not expected to be a gentleman?" He says shaking his hands with a sigh.

"If I'm being brutally honest... yeah. Exactly that."

"Whatever. Just don't tell anyone I helped you." He mutters. "And you're drunk. I'm not going until I've sorted that ankle out for you."

"Honestly no it's fine. I'm fine." I shrug, attempting to sit up but as I slide my body upwards, my foot moves and I feel the sting in my ankle.

He sits down beside me on my bed, and takes out his wand, holding it against my ankle before muttering a spell.

Suddenly, I feel a rush of cold ice against my ankle.

"To reduce the swelling." He says, before standing up.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Need anything else?" He asks.

"Nope I'll be good." I reply.

"How about getting out of that mini dress?" He asks with a raised brow, and I look at him, wide eyed as he scans my body from head to toe.

"Um... I guess imma need a bit of help." I say, and he sends me a smirk as he sits back down on the bed, his hand snaking around my neck as he leans in close.

Our lips collide as we begin to make out intensely, and his hands snake behind my back and to the zipper of my dress which he takes off with such ease, leaving me in my bra and undies.

Well this night took an unexpected turn.

Mattheo begins to plant wet kisses along my neck, moving further and further down, leaving a trail of hickeys.

I let out a moan as he makes his way further down to my tits, making my grip on his brunette curls even tighter.

"Oh- fuck." I say out of breath, my hips arching upwards, and grinding against his body.

He pauses for a second and looks up at me with a smirk, his eyes not leaving mine for a minute.

He leans in forward, his lips centimetres away from my ear when he whispers, "You don't understand how long I've been waiting for this y/n."