how y'all met pt 2

Hoodude
You were putting your books away when one dropped. You rolled your eyes. It just annoyed you.
As you went to pick it up, you saw another hand hand it to you. You saw the person everyone warned you of, Hoodude.
"Here ya go, m'lady."
You chuckled. "Thanks. Saved me right there."
"Anything for you." He walked down the hall, scattimg to a song you didn't regonize. You smiled. No person has ever been so kind.

Invisi-Billy
You were in drama class, your mind wandering around. It was pretty boring. You already knew all the basics.
"Y/n, since it seems like you know what I'm talking about, why don't you show us?" You looked at him with wide eyes. This is not what you intended.
"Sure..." You got up from your seat and made it to the stage.
"Your partner will be Billy." He scanned the room and grumbled about something. Then a bucket was put on the teacher's head. "Billy!" he yelled. He took the helmet off and looked at me, no-behind me.
"What? I'm right here," someone said behind you. You turned to see the boy the teacher was yelling at.
"You and your tricks," he rolled his eyes.
"I didn't do anything!" he pleaded.
"He's right," you joined in. "Billy was here right when you called him." You knew gaslighting as bad, but this was funny. Plus it was payback for putting you on the stage. You smiled at Billy and he smiled right back.

Valentine
"I don't know why everyone is obsessing over him," you told Howleen as you watched all the ghouls gathering around him."Hes just another vamp."
"I agree. Hes not that cute either."
This seemed to grab his attention. Howleen noticed and took off without any explanation.
"There goes my excuse," you mumbled.
"Why hello. And who might you be?" You turned to see Valentine smile at you.
"Y/n. Go away." You started walking away, not interested in all the drama that followed him.
"Angel-"
"Leave me alone!" you called back.

Pharaoh
As you were walking the streets of Boo York, trying to get to Coffin Bean for work, you saw a boy dancing, everyone surrounding him. You raised an eyebrow, obviously not interested. He caught a glimpse of you and smiled. You smiled back, he was cute. You walked to work and started serving monsters their drinks.
An hour later, you hear the bell ring, signaling someone came in. You turned to the cash register, ready to take their order
"Hi, welcome to Coffin Bean, what can I get for you?" you asked. You looked up to see the boy from earlier.
"Your number, please," he smiled.
You blushed, "And who am I making that out to?"
"Seth or Pharaoh."
You smiled. "Alright, I'll have that out for you." You grabbed a pen and napkin, writing down your name and number. You gave it to him.
"I believe I have to pay. How does a date sound?"
You were impressed how smooth he was with his words. "That would be great. Have a nice day!" You both smiled as he walked out the door. Man, he was cute.

Porter
You ran from the hall monitors after they realized you were the one that trashed the principals office. You weren't exactly a ghost but you could pretend you were. Something one of your parents had, you had no clue.
Some hand grabbed you from the lockers and dragged you into another room. You looked at the green ghost who put his fingers to his lips, signaling to be quiet. You nodded and you both floated away outside of the school.
"Now that we both ran from the hall monitors, I believe you owe me your name."
"Y/n."
"Y/n. Never seen you. I'm Porter."