what they like about your personality

*just like the last one*

Deuce
Being athletic. Lowkey wants a monster who he can play against and have a fun time.

Gil
Curiosity. He loves that you're willing to learn new things and are always up for an adventure.

Jackson
Your kindness and anger. Literally this boy will simp if you show him kindness. Plus if someone passes you off whether they're bullying him, he likes that you will give them a piece of your mind.

Holt
Being outgoing. He loves it when you dance even when everybody's watching.

Clawd
Your sass. You're shorter than most of monster high so normally monsters would pick on you only to be returned by a sassy retort.

Heath
Willingness. Most monsters just yell at him, but you actually gave him a chance.

Hoodude
Patience. He kinda is oblivious to some things so you do have to help him.

Billy
Your mischievous side. He's always wanted someone who wouldn't just rat him out or give him a long lecture on why its bad to prank everyone you see.

Valentine
Honesty. Literally he can ask you anything and you won't sugar coat it. He likes that he can trust you.

Pharaoh
Resistance. Whenever a monster comes in and demands something (as normies would call it a Karen), you would say, "You have no right to talk to me like that." This would usually catch them off guard but you were right. They shouldn't talk to you like that.

Porter
That you don't care. Anyone could say anything and you would just shrug and walk/fly away. It was pretty normal for you to just leave when you didn't want to deal with something.