what you like about them (personality)

Deuce
His care for anyone. If anyone is getting bullied or feeling sad, he's always there to comfort them and to tell the bully to... well... non  appropriate words.

Gil
His comfort. Anytime you have a bad day or anything in general, he's pretty good about cheering you up or even letting you vent and cry.

Jackson
His brains. No, you do not use him for his smarts, but you always found it interesting how he thinks. You like to see how the process goes through his head before jotting down an answer.

Holt
His carelessness. He don't care what you have to say. Holt does what Holt what. Even if it gets him in trouble.

Clawd
That he's protective. Anyone picks on you for your size, he shows up behind them, towering over them.

Heath
That he tries to fix everything. If he accidentally burns you, he is very quick to fix it. Or try to at least. Its the thought that counts.

Voodude
His kindness. It doesn't matter what anyone does to him, he has a heart of gold. You also think that he doesn't fully understand what they mean, but he was nice to them still.

Billy
His humor. Even when y'all are in trouble, he always seems to find something funny. Someone could be hurt and he would laugh (not that we all do that when a kid falls.) Whenever a kid falls, you have to cover his mouth before the Karen's came at y'all.

Valentine
That he feels safe around you. He was the only person that he could be his true self around without anyone or anything judging him. That made you feel happy that you were a safe place.

Pharoah
The way he has with words, his English (idk what to call it lmao, js read at hopefully you'll get it.) You loved that he was about to show feelings with the way of words. One time he wrote a sad poem and showed it to you. You didn't show up for work the next day for a "sick day". You were really trying to get it together. Lowkey traumatized you.

Porter
That he shows his feelings through art. You really do love his art, but what makes it even more special is that he hides little messages in them.