first make out pt. 1

*y'all help me plz*

Deuce
You guys were just chilling in his room, down in the basement. His mom was upstairs, watching T.V. It was peaceful. You laid on his chest as he was on his phone. You started giving him kisses on his chin, cheek, and neck. He got inpatient and he took control.

Gil
It was one of his first time's at your house. His mom kinda got iffy when Gil went to others houses, but after she met your parents, she totally trusted you two. Which was a mistake. Once y'all went up to your room, he immediately shut the door and started kissing you.

Jackson
It took a long ass while to get to this point. You had already been dating a year and a half at this point. You were very annoyed and Jackson could tell. You did respect his boundaries not wanting to go fast, but it had been a year! You were in your room when you heard a knock at the door. Both your parents had gone out for a date and you weren't expecting anyone.
You peered through the peephole to find your boyfriend.
"Yes?" you asked opening the door. You didn't get a response. He just walked in, heading straight towards the living room. This made you mad. You shut and locked the door before storming up to him. Before you could say anything, you took you into his arms and placed a soft gentle kiss on your lips.

Holt
This dude was the total opposite of Jackson, even though they were practically the same person. You didn't rush too fast, but he really, really liked you and his love language was physical touch and quality time. You both were skipping class, bored out of your mind. He dragged you too some hallway where no monster dared to step into. That's when things started to get heated.

Clawd
He was a pretty sweet boyfriend and never overstepped your boundaries so of course, you had to be the one to initiate a few things. You know you weren't his first make out, but you didn't care. He came over to your house to "watch movies", but in the middle, you kissed him.

Heath
This monster is just a lot. Not in a bad way, but things got heated up quick. If you were just to give him a peck on the cheek, you would have to be prepared. That's why you weren't super affectionate in front of others and he understood. He just got carried away and he knew he had no self control. But once the doors are closed, it's all game.