what they like about you (physical)

This is also when y'all first met and became friends.

Deuce
Legs. He likes how short you are compared to him, but still managed to beat him at casketball. Just proved to him that you don't have to have long legs to be good.

Gil
Hair. He likes how it floats underwater. He can also see the highlights when you're under too.

Jackson
Your smile. He loves it when you smile a genuine smile at him.

Holt
Torso/hips. He likes to see them move when you two are dancing.

Clawd
Your height. He likes that he can rest his elbow on your head and you wouldn't care.

Heath
Your face. He likes looking at how beautiful you are and how he can tell when you come up with a good prank.

Hoodude
Your heart. He loves how sweet you are to him and don't judge him.

Billy
Voice. He loves it when you're acting up on stage or when you are lying to the teacher.

Valentine
Your eyes. Pretty basic, but he loves how he can tell what you're feeling or thinking just by your eyes.

Pharaoh
Lips. He loves looking at them when you're speaking, your smile. Plus he daydreams a lot about how bad he wants to kiss you.

Porter
Shoulders. He likes how he can grab them and hop on your back or drag you away from the hall monitors. Pretty good way to get you where he wants to go.