what they think of you

Deuce
They're pretty nice and really good at casketball. They're not afraid to steal the ball from anyone taller or stronger than them. I'm so glad I met them.

Gil
They honestly looked pretty cute looking around the pool in amazement. It was like I could see every thought going through their head.

Jackson
This monster really stuck up for me. Yeah, they did threaten a really scary threat, but they're fearless. It's nice to know someone else was bullied and actually stuck up for me.

Holt
Man, sugar really kinda ruined the vibe. I mean, I always get yelled at and she didn't say my music taste sucked. Just that it was too loud for 7:45. I know she does have a point, but why would I care about what other people think?

Clawd
I only saw them for a split second before they took of to Mr. Rotter's class. I honestly hated him, but I always kept my mouth shut. They were at least nice enough to grab some things I dropped.

Heath
Man, this monster is really smokin. They even agreed that this class sucked AND got detention with me. Its like the universe wanted us to be together.

Hoodude
Wow, they're super pretty. How I wish I could get a chance with them. If only there weren't other better looking guys in the school like me. Oh well, I just have to prove to them that I am a better boyfriend than the rest of them. I will make it my mission for m'lady/sir.

Billy
I had never met anyone who was willing to go along with my plan instead of ratting me out. They were really cute and I could tell they had a mischievous side. Oh, the things I can't wait to do with them
Pranking, I mean, pranking. God, that sounded a lot better in my head.

Valentine
This monster really doesn't like me. I mean what's there not to like. I have all the ghouls fanning over me, but I wanted someone to like me for the actual me, not my looks or the persona I put out there for everyone.

Pharaoh
I just got a date with a really cute monster! I'm actually glad I was able to use my pick up lines, it took me awhile to come up with them. No I just have to blow them away and make sure they don't think I'm that famous prince that everyone loves and is cocky af.

Porter
I had never met any monster who also ran from the hall monitors and actually got away. I didn't know what they got into but I was intrigued by this monster.