who asked who out

Deuce
Him. He had to snatch you up before anyone else could. Not that he wasn't the jealous type, but I mean, who else would want someone else stealing away their crush?

Gil
You. He was kinda nervous and you wanted to take a shot. You thought he would say no but he didn't. You should've listened to Draculaura.

Jackson
Big surprise, he did. You were going to, but he just blurted it out when he saw you. You obviously said yes. You kinda hoped he did, but there was a big chance he wouldn't.

Holt
Him. This kid is just bold. Holt does what Holt wants. If he wants you then he does you. (I'm leaving this because I think its funny.)

Clawd
Him. He just gotta make sure that you'll be able to get his ball in small places he can't get.

Heath
You. He would joke and joke, but you were sick of it. You just got it over for the both of you.

Hoodude
Him. He did it in a romantic way so of course you accepted.

Billy
Kinda you, but mainly him. You both would joke about it. You said, "We totally should." Then he took his shot.

Valentine
Him. No romance. He was really nervous because if he did it in a romantic way, he knew you would say no.

Pharoah
Him. Thats how y'all met. By him asking. He was really upfront.

Porter
You actually. He would always leave the messages so you got the hint. He immediately accepted.