make out pt 2

Hoodude
Since he was a doll, he didn't really understand the concept so no, y'all have never made out before.

Billy
You both were hiding in an alley behind the school, skipping class. You knew the teacher wouldn't really mind since Billy only causes chaos in that class.
"What are we gonna do?" you asked your boyfriend. "Skipping a whole period without anything to do is boring."
He looked at you and thought for a moment, then a devilish smirk crept on his face. "I know what we can do." You knew that tone of voice anywhere, he was horny.
"Like what?" you asked. You didn't know if you really wanted to pursue whatever he was thinking. He knelt down next to you, putting a finger under your chin, pulling you towards him. Your lips met with his and it was probably one of the best makeouts in the history of makeouts.

Valentine (imma make a smutty one-shot for him 😏)
You were laying in the couch on top of your manster, watching some boring rom-com. The only light in the room was coming for the T.V.
"I hate this," you said. Apparently your ancestors were on your side because the T.V. went out. Valentine tried the lamp, but it didn't turn on.
"Blackout," he commented. You couldn't see a thing. It was pitch black.
"This is even worse than the movie," you groaned.
"You didn't like the 1800s rom-com I picked out?" he said. You could hear his smirk.
"At least we had electricity." You felt something move closer to you. He grabbed your chin and pecked you lightly. Right now, you were needy so you grabbed his face and kissed him. Turns out it's safe to say, he's a pretty good kisser.

Pharoah
He was hiding out at your place for the week due to his mother being gone and the security not letting anyone, but Seth in. You were both dancing in the living room due to boredom. You were having a great time, constantly laughing and making mistakes. He was a perfect dancer and he knew the move so well. You not so much. You ended up tripping over his foot for some damn reason, making him fall with you. You expected him to fall on top of you, but when you opened your eyes he caught himself just barely on his elbows.
He started shifting to get up, but you kissed his cheek, hoping to get the reaction you wanted which you did.

Porter
You both were just leaving a party, him being super drunk, and you... well, you had a few drinks, but you still had enough conscious to drive home safely. He kept talking about how much he wanted to kiss you and do other stuff. You laugh a couple of times while blushing furiously.
"Why don't we makeout right now?" he asked.
"Because I'm driving and we would die... again."
"That doesn't matter."
You laughed awkwardly. "It kinda does."
He groaned. "Fine." He kept looking out the window.
You pulled into your driveway and unbundled yourself.
"Are you still driving?" he asked with a smile.
"No," you answered.
His smile got even bigger. "Get in the back." He climbed over the seat to get to the other seats. You followed him because even though you weren't as drunk as him, you still wanted to make certain choices.