when you realize you have a crush pt. 2

Hoodude
He was always so kind to you and always tried to make you laugh. Besides whenever Gory and Toralei were making comments, he always took something of theirs and purposely hurt himself. One time, he gave Toralei a broken arm. He wrote you poems and devoted his liking to you. You were just waiting to do the same for him.

Billy
You two were awesome actors. One would do something and the other would cover. Plus Billy could turn invisible so it all made the pranks better. Teachers always tried to separate you two, but you both found ways to be each other buddies. You two were inseparable, it was nice knowing that you could trust somebody as much as Billy. You also knew that you had a huge, fat crush on him.

Valentine
The stupid vamp always tried to impress you. You found it annoying as always. He somehow always got flowers or chocolates in your locker. Everyone thought it was cute but you hated it.
It wasn't until he finally gave up the act and showed his true side. He didn't have the weird accent and he wasn't as smooth as he seemed to be. You actually really liked that side of him and he always made you laugh really hard by pronouncing words wrong. Once he got used to being like that around you, you started to like him for himself, not the way other monsters liked him.

Pharaoh
He always came to Coffin Bean to hang out. He made jokes and performed. Multiple people started coming because the infamous Pharaoh was at his favorite Coffee place. He didn't even like coffee. He said he came to make your day better and to tell rude monsters to f off. He was super sweet with you and he wasn't afraid to be himself around you. You really liked him for that.

Porter
Oh my ghoul. The only reason Porter isn't in chains is because it doesn't affect you the same way, plus it was easy to get them off. You showed Porter your tricks and he used them all the time. He never told anybody because he didn't want the both of you to get rated out. You loved that you cared about him and he always drew stuff for you. He had a soft side for you when he was trying to not get in trouble.